CL: Juventus - Galatasaray (46 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Bah, we have atmosphere like that on thrid division matches :rolleyes:

J/k, I like it actually. It will be like that on the Bosnia-Denmark match IMO :thumb:

Cracker

Jul 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

wish u good luck against galatasaray.i hate that team.and u think fenerbahce is back?
thanks... yeah i think this season will be Fenerbahce's.. we have talented youngsters and some veterans in the team, daum has always been successful with the teams he managed... we have great expectations

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Cracker ] ++

thanks... yeah i think this season will be Fenerbahce's.. we have talented youngsters and some veterans in the team, daum has always been successful with the teams he managed... we have great expectations
but i guess it was a mistake to release all those players for free.u need ortega back imo.he will make your game better:cool:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by CimBomBom ] ++

Believe what you wanna believe man.. :)
The world stops in Turkey in this match..
and also lazio-roma is a derby.. but the others.. dont make me laugh man.. in Italy England and so, derbies are shown like who are playing the top that year..
If inter-Juve is a derby, then what is Inter-Milan??? or Inter has 2 derby's?? what is Torino-Juve?? you better learn what derby means my friend.. I tell you the biggest one is chosen from Brazil.. in your mentality there is no two teams are bigger than any of what you count..

You are thinking like, biggest teams make the biggest derby.. that is sooo funny.. :D Fans makes the derby.. you have no idea how many people get injured in this GS-FB derbies.. match stops thousand times because of fires in the stadiums.. and an example from england was the funniest.. :D they just say AAAAA and clap their hands for God's sake.. there is no pressure.. second biggest derby is chosen Real-Barca.. watch one Real-Barca match, look at the tribunes then you understand what I mean.. but please, first learn what derby means.. ;)
I think you mean which has the most passion and you might be right by putting Gala vs Fernebache up there as Turkish people are really passionate and I would be guessing that Panathinaikos vs Olympiakos would be very passionate too

You are right in your assesment in the biggest or most passionate derby in Italy as its undoubtedly Roma vs Lazio, in England its probably Tottenham vs Arsenal while I am surprised in terms of passion Boca vs River Plate was not mentioned. I think the Brazilian derby might be Vasco vs Flamengo but I am not in any way sure about that and how can we forget Celtic vs Rangers which is definitely right up there when it comes to passions running really deep

And yes Milan vs inter seems to be too friendly as they even trade players regularly amongst themselves, something not very common with the other derbies mentioned

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
There's obviously more action going on here than there was in the Juve/Gala game !!

I didnt see the game, but the 2-1 scoreline, accompanied by the comments here (about the game, not about each other) say that we were not up to our best.

I hope that we will be better against Roma, or we will be made to pay !!!

btw- I see that we had the black box on the back of our shirts so that our yellow numbers would be easier to see, but did anyone else see the Inter game ?? Inter had the black box on the back of their shirts too, I didnt think they needed it, as white is easy to see on black and blue

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I think you mean which has the most passion and you might be right by putting Gala vs Fernebache up there as Turkish people are really passionate and I would be guessing that Panathinaikos vs Olympiakos would be very passionate too

You are right in your assesment in the biggest or most passionate derby in Italy as its undoubtedly Roma vs Lazio, in England its probably Tottenham vs Arsenal while I am surprised in terms of passion Boca vs River Plate was not mentioned. I think the Brazilian derby might be Vasco vs Flamengo but I am not in any way sure about that and how can we forget Celtic vs Rangers which is definitely right up there when it comes to passions running really deep

And yes Milan vs inter seems to be too friendly as they even trade players regularly amongst themselves, something not very common with the other derbies mentioned

ahem i said the last part ;)

and the first part ;)

and dont forget the turks are all passion no ration while the others are often thinking people :D

not that I think turks are barbarians or anything :D

and btw

....england...... they just say AAAAA and clap their hands for God's sake..

HAHA ****IN FUNNIEST PIECE OF POST I'VE SEEN!!!! LMMFGDAO!!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

i don't ****in understand u guys.i am 1000000000% juve fan not a trezeguet nor del piero nor any player ok?
i can see you are a delpiero fans.u even praise him when he plays bad.
maybe he was the best player yesterday.but r u blind not to see the balls he wasted?am not saying **** del piero kill him or sell him. ilove the guy too but i belive that he is not in his best form ok?agree or not.but show respect.don't call me blind or other team fan.am just talking about the fuc kin truth.
I will not praise Del Piero when he plays badly, but he hasn't played badly yet this season! :( I'm not saying that DP was brilliant on Wednesday, but you were criticizing him and that's stupid since he was our best player :groan: Also, you say that he is not in his best form, but this is the best football Alex has played since the early stages of last season with the exception of the Real Madrid match. When a player is MOTM in three consecutive games he has to be on form, doesn't he? :rolleyes:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
What are you guys arguing about anyway? (referring to Aragon and Snoop)

Sorry, too lazy to check prev posts :p
hehe, the sad thing is, they've probably forgotten by now :p

good for you.
btw u r made of shit:D
:wallbang:

How many times do i have to say it?! STFU or come up with original insults :groan:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by UltraKenan ] ++
So is there any juve fans support Galatasaray in our derby game versus the birds?. It is seems that u won in fair play but there is always a next time.

dont worry man.. the only thing that made me hope ur guys to lose is when playing agaist Juve... and also becuase to make u guys having a bad form in a run in to play agaisnt Juve.. and also becoz u guys are like Man U of Turkey .. to think of it i dont like u guys very much.. go Fenerbache !! :d

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
haha aressandro. to be honest im impartial to either side. i just love the passion and violence in the game- it gives the game a more raw character.

you turks sure know how to have fun ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)