OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #547
    Wow!!

you must be very intelligen!! :p

hey wahat about maths?? you was having som problems a few weeks ago right?

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

Basically you're saying that the only thing DP is doing well is taking free kicks? You're either mad, blind or anti-Del Piero because our captain has been unstoppable in our first three games of the season.

His dribbling runs and passes made us tick against Empoli, and the same goes for the Chievo match. Alex didn't show as much skill against Galatasary but he was still our best player.

You say that Henry and Raul are better, but at the moment DP is in better form. Because you are a Trezeguet supporter and Del Piero makes your favourite player look like a fool when he's on form (like he is now), you're pissed and are trying to bring down Alex.
    i don't ****in understand u guys.i am 1000000000% juve fan not a trezeguet nor del piero nor any player ok?
    i can see you are a delpiero fans.u even praise him when he plays bad.
    maybe he was the best player yesterday.but r u blind not to see the balls he wasted?am not saying **** del piero kill him or sell him. ilove the guy too but i belive that he is not in his best form ok?agree or not.but show respect.don't call me blind or other team fan.am just talking about the fuc kin truth.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

i don't ****in understand u guys.i am 1000000000% juve fan not a trezeguet nor del piero nor any player ok?
    i can see you are a delpiero fans.u even praise him when he plays bad.
    maybe he was the best player yesterday.but r u blind not to see the balls he wasted?am not saying **** del piero kill him or sell him. ilove the guy too but i belive that he is not in his best form ok?agree or not.but show respect.don't call me blind or other team fan.am just talking about the fuc kin truth.

yeah but with words like that u make it sound like you hate him.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    fabi, even zizou admits that and gives him an 8. that already means something.
    Admit? Geez you guys take too much to heart what others say. Just cos in one match I say DP sucked and in the next I say he played well I'm admitting? :confused:

You really think that I hope for DP to play bad games so Juve can lose? Of course not, I`m more than glad when he plays well and I always say he did, like in this case. What's wrong with that? I hope he can kick Totti's ass this weekend even though Totti is a better player objectively.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Dont you think the 8 you gave Dp is a bit excessive and you have to explain to me what Ferrara and Montero did to deserve such high marks and I am guessing Buffon got 6 because frankly he has helped us so many times we cannot help but give him 6 and above in every game

I fail to see how you thought Davids will lose the ball anytime and you didnt think the same for Montero when he took a touch too many at the box, while his partner did nothing for me all night and to be honest it was not great defence but inept attacking by Gala, taking some very poor shooting especially from a very poor Hakan sas

I thought Davids was alright and Trez deserved more that what you gave him, he tracked back and laid off some very good balls unlike his usual waiting in a one place normal behaviour

And how can Di vaio get 6.5 just because of 1 header as I don't remember anyother contribution he made
    - I don't think the 8 was excessive. He was our best player on the pitch, scoring 2 goals, winning loads of free kicks and helping out the midfield. Actually I thought you guys would complain that I gave him such a low mark after his great game, but in my books 8 is great ;)

- Davids is not on form and it shows. He lost many balls and doesn't seem to have his usual dynamism when going to win a ball. It's not hte usual Davids, but I'm sure that within a month he'll be back to his best. I do understand Lippi when he says Davids is out of form, that's why he keeps him reserve. Once he's back on form he'll be back in the first team like he deserves to.

- Ferrara got an extra 0.5 cos he helped in the second goal ;) Ferrara and Montero weren't to blame for the goal, and apart from that they did very well on some offsides (Cesar Sampaio comes to mind) so they controlled the defensive line quite well.

- With Trez we were unable to hold the ball upfront more than a few seconds. He was unlucky on two situations when his shots were either saved on the line or saved very well by Mondragon, but other than that he didn't do much.

- Di Vaio on the other hand played quite well the few minutes given to him as he helped the team go up and keep possesion of the ball rather than waste it on long balls. Also he was unlucky in the end.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

u better kick your mom's big fat ass .if u want i do it for you ;)
    Listen Dumbass shut that big mouth of yours or you will be really in serious trouble. If you want me to go on with those insults i can make you wish you were never born to hear what i would tell you.

So for your Own Sake Shut the fvck up :fero:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I think everyone should just calm down. We're all here for the same purpose: to talk about Juve... if you guys wanna have a petty argument, please click the "PM" button.

Besides, if you guys are gonna fight, at least come up with some original insults :D Most of them have been pretty poor so far...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I agree. Take this for example:

"Gray, your momma is so fat, she's got smaller fat people orbiting around her" :D ;)

Just an example mate ;)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++

Listen Dumbass shut that big mouth of yours or you will be really in serious trouble. If you want me to go on with those insults i can make you wish you were never born to hear what i would tell you.

So for your Own Sake Shut the fvck up :fero:
    u started this asshole.and it will be beter for u if u stop it dirtbag

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)