OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #521
    ++ [ originally posted by CimBomBom ] ++

:D

Come on man... I mean you had seen the second goal too.. How can you talk about unluckiness....
    That goal was acredited for a slow reaction of Mondragon. That free kick had nothing out of this world and Ciro didnt touched the ball.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Signor

Jul 13, 2002

Aragorn which one you mean??
    And a real question I wanna know... which team is the one that Juve fans hate most in Italy?? I think that would also be the answer of the Juve's derby rival... :)
    Juve Vs Inter for your 1st question.

INTER is the most hated team between Juve fans for your 2nd question.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

He was our best player last night, together with Davids (and I don't agree with Glenn), but all the team wasn't so good last night, even del piero. but who cares, we won :extatic:

Del Piero did some very good actions from time to time, but overall, he's still not fully fit, and was very very tired!
    he needs rest
    at least somebody agrees with me:)anf for god sake people.scoring goals doesn't prove that the player was great.so now ferara is a hero right?:D

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

at least somebody agrees with me:)anf for god sake people.scoring goals doesn't prove that the player was great.so now ferara is a hero right?:D
    Ferrara didn't score, why would he be a hero ?? :rolleyes:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Believe what you wanna believe man.. :)
    The world stops in Turkey in this match..
    and also lazio-roma is a derby.. but the others.. dont make me laugh man.. in Italy England and so, derbies are shown like who are playing the top that year..
    If inter-Juve is a derby, then what is Inter-Milan??? or Inter has 2 derby's?? what is Torino-Juve?? you better learn what derby means my friend.. I tell
    I know what derby means jackass. A derby is a game between two teams from the same city (eg. Milan vs Inter is the Milan derby and Lazio vs Roma is the Rome derby), but since you said that Real-Barca is a derby, then I said that Juve-Inter is one. Are Real Madrid from Barcelona? Are Barcelona from Madrid? Exactly!

Also, in Italy Juve vs Inter is known as the Derby d'Italia.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

:D

Come on man... I mean you had seen the second goal too.. How can you talk about unluckiness....
    OK, we were lucky to score from that particular situation, but Juve totally out shot Gala and had waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy more chances. If we didn't win it would have been a shame.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

Listen dude, DP was the best Juve player on the pitch, and not just because he scored.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Tell me who was better? Not Buffon, not Thuram, not Ferrara, not Montero, not Zambrotta, not Tacchinardi, not Davids, not Camoranesi, not Nedved, not Trezeguet, not Di Vaio, not Tudor. The only player that was about as good as DP was Appiah.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++

Juve Vs Inter for your 1st question.

INTER is the most hated team between Juve fans for your 2nd question.
    well, i despise roma more than inter and i'm quite sure i'm not the only one. two seasons ago when roma won lo scudetto they were most hated team, couple more yrs ago that was lazio, then there was fiorentina. this team always changes, and i don't give a shit a lot about inter cause i consider them as serious contenders only for last couple of seasons. before the were as good as parma is today therefore i cannot say that they are the most hated team. we can agree that they inter tis the team that sucks most but not the most hated one. i mean, scenes that occur during real-barca will never occur in juve inter. atalanta fans create more problems. so i think that you're not right

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Yes, Appiah was good but something is wrong with Neddy. He didn't have a bad game but he just isn't the same player he was last season... He's still running like mad but he's also giving away the ball and not making those killer passes or taking those 20 meter piledrivers anymore :down: I wanna see him score, I wanna see him get by two defenders and deliver a pin-point cross, I wanna see him......... :frown:

Sep 28, 2002
    oh chill out stu. our whole team sucked and del piero was our savior. fabi, even zizou admits that and gives him an 8. that already means something. he wasted balls. well who didn't? if everyone had an average match than double scorer must be the best. especially because those goals weren't simple tap-ins. when trez scored 4 in pre-season oded was ready to kill to prove that scorer of 4 goals is the mom despite that goals were tap-ins. and now the only decent player on the pitch is only average. the whole team were average, del piero wasn't superb but he was far better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)