CL: Juventus - Galatasaray (53 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by CimBomBom ] ++
I just wanna congratulate you all for the win last night..

Congratulations..
Thank you:cool:, i like to see that in sport these days. You are a truie sportsman:thumb: maybe use deserved a draw i dunno use did work hard,
i aint complaing dough:D

forza gala forza juve, i thought we put on a good display for a very very empty deli alpi, it looked so damn miserable the gala fans out sung the juve fans for most of the match.:frown:

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

ok he wasn't that bad ,and not good at all.first goal was ok.second goal from a freekick and the post was from freekick too.ok he is good freekick taker.but he is doing bad these times.for many years.he is wasting too much balls.he is not giving us what we need to see.like henry is doing.raul etc..he is sometimes great like real madrid match last year.but sometimes very bad.but score goals from freekicks:D and gets high points from you and media.
Have you actually watched Raul and Henry lately, cos apart from the great goals Raul scored against Vallodolid, he has been massively disappointing this season and since Ronaldo joined them, he has not been as effective as for Henry , he has been not so good this season either, though he may be tired

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #483
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Have you actually watched Raul and Henry lately, cos apart from the great goals Raul scored against Vallodolid, he has been massively disappointing this season and since Ronaldo joined them, he has not been as effective as for Henry , he has been not so good this season either, though he may be tired
    Yep yep yeps. Raul has ben quite unconsistent lately.....

about henry, he was in a good form, but yesterday was not his day.

The point is that MR Delpiero has been doing quite good in the last 4 matches....even in his NT game against Wales.

Now he is playing in an average way every match,helping the team in what he can.But in other hand, last season he was outsanding somtimes,,,and in other, he was lost.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    What a disappointment eh? After 15 minutes of play I bet everyone was expecting an easy 3-0 or 4-0 but as usual we wasted the chances and let our opponents back into the game :(

Why cannot we close games, I swear that when I die it will be cause of a heart attack from watching a juve match.

What really sucks is that Gala had just one shot on goal and after the goal they gained confidence and played better than us.

Here's my personal ratings:

Buffon 6 - Could't do anything on the goal and after that he never was called to make a save or anything.

Thuram 5.5 - I thought the Chievi match was a fluke but yesterday he confirmed his bad form. He did however play better when h ewas going in the centre during Gala's set pieces, but he lost Hakan Sukur on Gala's goal, bad defending Lillian.

Montero 6 - He controlled the defence and offside quite well. Wasn't at blame for the goal.

Ferrara 6.5 - An extra 0.5 for helping in the 2nd goal, otherwise he was good but not to blame on the goal.

Zambrotta 6 - Not the usual train, hardly went up and when he did we were caught on counter attack by Cesar Sampaio (he's fasttttt)

Tacchinardi 5.5 - A night to remember

Appiah 6 - Alternated good and bad things

Nedved 6 - Helped alot in the midfield, always fighting for the ball and being more valuable defensively than attacking.

Camoranesi 6 - Did some good things, especially the assist for DP's goal was a gem. Good thing Lippi changed him though, he was getting nervous and could have been sent off.

Del Piero 8 - He's in really good form and has been so for the past games now. Apart from the goals, he did a lot of dribblings, winning free kicks and creating spaces and chances for his team mates.

Trezeguet 5.5 - Started well with that great shot which Mondragon saved early on but after that he was absent from the whole match

Davids 5.5 - Out of form and out of mind. Keep him reserve for the time being Lippi!

Tudor 6.5 - He was great! Came in, won balls, helped the midfield and gave out splendid crosses and assists.

Di Vaio 6.5 - Not too many minutes to judge him on, but he did more than Trezeguet and that header in the last minutes was very unlucky of him not to score.

Lippi 7 - As usual master tactician. Knew what was wrong in the team, changed Camoranesi with Tudor to strengthen the central midfield and from then on we controlled the match and did not let Gala take the midfield.

Bottom Line: We might look nice but we don't play well as a 4-2-3-1 not too balanced. We're better off as 4-3-2-1 cos Tacchinardi and Appiah alone suffer alot against all teams.

Btw Ferrara said he did not touch the ball in an interview last night ;)
    Dont you think the 8 you gave Dp is a bit excessive and you have to explain to me what Ferrara and Montero did to deserve such high marks and I am guessing Buffon got 6 because frankly he has helped us so many times we cannot help but give him 6 and above in every game

I fail to see how you thought Davids will lose the ball anytime and you didnt think the same for Montero when he took a touch too many at the box, while his partner did nothing for me all night and to be honest it was not great defence but inept attacking by Gala, taking some very poor shooting especially from a very poor Hakan sas

I thought Davids was alright and Trez deserved more that what you gave him, he tracked back and laid off some very good balls unlike his usual waiting in a one place normal behaviour

And how can Di vaio get 6.5 just because of 1 header as I don't remember anyother contribution he made

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #488
    Talk about it in the Fantasy league thread!! :fero:

here we are talking about the gala juve game ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Yep yep yeps. Raul has ben quite unconsistent lately.....

about henry, he was in a good form, but yesterday was not his day.

The point is that MR Delpiero has been doing quite good in the last 4 matches....even in his NT game against Wales.

Now he is playing in an average way every match,helping the team in what he can.But in other hand, last season he was outsanding somtimes,,,and in other, he was lost.
    Del Piero is playing average at the moment? What planet are you living on?! DP has been our best player in all three of our matches this season! At the moment he is the best support striker in the world!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
    should i change raul for ronaldo?
    Yeah, I would do that. Ronaldo is in form, Raul isn't.

PS. Who do Real Madrid and Manchester United have next in the Champions League?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

ok he wasn't that bad ,and not good at all.first goal was ok.second goal from a freekick and the post was from freekick too.ok he is good freekick taker.but he is doing bad these times.for many years.he is wasting too much balls.he is not giving us what we need to see.like henry is doing.raul etc..he is sometimes great like real madrid match last year.but sometimes very bad.but score goals from freekicks:D and gets high points from you and media.
    Basically you're saying that the only thing DP is doing well is taking free kicks? You're either mad, blind or anti-Del Piero because our captain has been unstoppable in our first three games of the season.

His dribbling runs and passes made us tick against Empoli, and the same goes for the Chievo match. Alex didn't show as much skill against Galatasary but he was still our best player.

You say that Henry and Raul are better, but at the moment DP is in better form. Because you are a Trezeguet supporter and Del Piero makes your favourite player look like a fool when he's on form (like he is now), you're pissed and are trying to bring down Alex.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #492
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

Del Piero is playing average at the moment? What planet are you living on?! DP has been our best player in all three of our matches this season! At the moment he is the best support striker in the world!
    hey come on, wasup with you? some bug biteyou or what ? ;)

OK, i wanted to say that he has been consisten in the past few games

happy ?

hey you are one of the DP extremes right?

He is playoing good, dont be so upset.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #494

Basically you're saying that the only thing DP is doing well is taking free kicks? You're either mad, blind or anti-Del Piero because our captain has been unstoppable in our first three games of the season.

His dribbling runs and passes made us tick against Empoli, and the same goes for the Chievo match. Alex didn't show as much skill against Galatasary but he was still our best player.

You say that Henry and Raul are better, but at the moment DP is in better form. Because you are a Trezeguet supporter and Del Piero makes your favourite player look like a fool when he's on form (like he is now), you're pissed and are trying to bring down Alex.

hey you are hyper or wha?? :eek:

just take it easy dude. Del Piero is ok.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I can't take it easy! It gets me pissed to hear people talking absolute rubbish about my favourite player! The man is on top form and idiots are still going around the place saying that he is playing average, and that he can only take free kicks, and that he didn't play well, and that Raul and Henry would be better for Juve!

To all of you stupid *****es and bastards: **** OFF! :(:(:(

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #496
    Dont be so passionate dude....you have exxagered this a lot ;)

IM a DP and trezeguet fan too.

You know how DP was!, just dont take it too seriously. I know what he is capable of, so there no point to be upset :p

dont be silly

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    what the hell dude im not a trezeguet nor del piero fan im just a juventus fan and i enjoy when alex is on form and scores and i feel glad for him and the team but in the chievo match he was just ok. in my opinion he is regaining form again and he will be even better in lets say, a month

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Fabiana - that comment wasn't aimed at you.

Hydde - Sorry, I'll try to be more reasonable and just ignore people in the future.

CimBomBom

Aug 28, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++

Thank you:cool:, i like to see that in sport these days. You are a truie sportsman:thumb: maybe use deserved a draw i dunno use did work hard,
    i aint complaing dough:D

forza gala forza juve, i thought we put on a good display for a very very empty deli alpi, it looked so damn miserable the gala fans out sung the juve fans for most of the match.:frown:
    Yeah, but since you are the only person who thanked me in these 25 pages, I am afraid there is not much sportsman in your group.. :D

About the fans, I can say you had seen nothing.. because of our poor performance this year, there wasn't much fan interested in that match.. when the team is good and the match is more important (quarter final or so I mean) then there would have been crazy crowd.. as an example, 2 years ago in Wesfalen (Borussia Dortmund's stadium) there were 56,000 Galatasaray fans in where the capacity of the stadium was 65,000..:D

Anyway it was just the first match, and we lost.. I dont wanna discuss who deserved what.. the game is over and juve has 3 points.. thats the fact.. I hope at the second match our injured players will be heal and play..

I read that you have a big game against Rome this weekend, and so Juve couldn't concentrate much.. if thats an excuse, then I have to let you know that we will play against Fenerbahce this weekend which is the third biggest derby in the world (It is chosen by many authorities).. and we are already 5 points behind the leader.. if we lose this match too, that will probably be 8 points.. so it is much more important than Juve's AS Roma game.. :cheesy:

Another thing which I saw and felt bad is, you underestimate Galatasaray soo much.. I mean this was the first win of Juve against us in history, we are the one who plays in Champions League most with Man Utd and Porto, and we are from the second pot and you are afraid from Sociedad more..
    and what I see here is like "Gala surprised me; gala is not that bad......etc".. I mean what were you expecting.. And the point you didnt want to accept is, Galatasaray didnt let Juve play well.. It is not like Juve didnt want to play well, it was a bad night or so.. Our tactic (as well as I could see) was to cut your organizations pretty much.. And we were succeeded about that to be honest.. And to hear the Juve fans whistles in the last 5 minutes was the proof of our strength and threat I suppose..

++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    .... taking some very poor shooting especially from a very poor Hakan sas
    We have Hasan Sas and Hakan Sükür.. we dont have Hakan Sas.. :D

Anyway good luck for the rest of your matches (except in Istanbul:D) and against AS Roma this weekend..

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Fabiana - that comment wasn't aimed at you.

Hydde - Sorry, I'll try to be more reasonable and just ignore people in the future.
    i know, just my two cents :cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)