CL: Juventus - Galatasaray (52 Viewers)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

How can you say that DP didn't have a good game? He scored both goals, hit the crossbar and was constantly a threat to the Gala defence. True, he gave away the ball quite a bit, but he also made some really nice passes.
ok he wasn't that bad ,and not good at all.first goal was ok.second goal from a freekick and the post was from freekick too.ok he is good freekick taker.but he is doing bad these times.for many years.he is wasting too much balls.he is not giving us what we need to see.like henry is doing.raul etc..he is sometimes great like real madrid match last year.but sometimes very bad.but score goals from freekicks:D and gets high points from you and media.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

ok he wasn't that bad ,and not good at all.first goal was ok.second goal from a freekick and the post was from freekick too.ok he is good freekick taker.but he is doing bad these times.for many years.he is wasting too much balls.he is not giving us what we need to see.like henry is doing.raul etc..he is sometimes great like real madrid match last year.but sometimes very bad.but score goals from freekicks:D and gets high points from you and media.
:wallbang:
Why don't you people appreciate good displays when you see it ?? HE was our best player last night and still getting criticism. Without him we are lost, we wouldn't have won any of the last 3 games and i can add Italy Game against wales too, so a total of 4 games was won because of DP. Get a life people and start understanding and appreciating good displays when you see one. Right now Dp is better than Both Raul and Henry IMHO.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
:wallbang:
Why don't you people appreciate good displays when you see it ?? HE was our best player last night and still getting criticism. Without him we are lost, we wouldn't have won any of the last 3 games and i can add Italy Game against wales too, so a total of 4 games was won because of DP. Get a life people and start understanding and appreciating good displays when you see one. Right now Dp is better than Both Raul and Henry IMHO.
Don't waste your time :D

People will still critisize Alex even if he scored 6 goals in one match, created 4 assits, and made 3 ball clearances. I've got used to it that it actually doesn't matter anymore !!

Nedved had a lousy 3 matches with Juve up to now, is he receiving ANY critisism. No way !!

Go figure :)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Gray I actually meant a night to forget, :LOL: don't know why I wrote that :D

Appiah alternated good and bad things cos he was really good at defending and winning balls, but he lost us many balls when he tried to launch the attackersand his passes were far from perfect. Still he was good and he's better than Davids at the moment ;)

Btw Davids wasn't that good yesterday, whenever he had the ball he nearly always lost it and he seemed to have lost his dynamisn that characterised him. Till he finds it back he can stay reserve, though I was hoping he would be fully recovered by the Roma match.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
We are lucky we have worldclass players like Alex who can score and get a goal out of nothing. As with all the top Serie A sides the forwards are clinical. My man Nedved was alright but we all agree that he's just getting started. He will play a great match against Roma. Trust! He showed his usual superhuman stamina and may have got on the score sheet if Ale played him in instead of passing to his mate the ghost of Juve, who was also in a good position to score.

All in all a great test and this is the sort of game we needed right now. We will obviously get stronger as a team. Peace

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

How can you say that DP didn't have a good game? He scored both goals, hit the crossbar and was constantly a threat to the Gala defence. True, he gave away the ball quite a bit, but he also made some really nice passes.
He was our best player last night, together with Davids (and I don't agree with Glenn), but all the team wasn't so good last night, even del piero. but who cares, we won :extatic:

Del Piero did some very good actions from time to time, but overall, he's still not fully fit, and was very very tired!
he needs rest

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

Pls name a player that is perfect 100% of the time. Not even the Henry and Raul mentioned in your post (Henry couldn't score a penalty against Inter for god sake!)

Excuse me but I don't think you sound like a Juve fan. How can you be so harsh on a man who scored twice and won the match for us? Do you think criticizing our captain in this way would do us any good? Or maybe you think this will show how much a football expert you are??

Don't waste your time

People will still critisize Alex even if he scored 6 goals in one match, created 4 assits, and made 3 ball clearances. I've got used to it that it actually doesn't matter anymore !!

Nedved had a lousy 3 matches with Juve up to now, is he receiving ANY critisism. No way !!
I couldn't agree more!! :down:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

Don't waste your time :D

Go figure :)

well good for Del Piero becoz he at least have a good personal fan base to back him up.. trezeguet for instance doesnt have that luxury..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

well good for Del Piero becoz he at least have a good personal fan base to back him up.. trezeguet for instance doesnt have that luxury..
Hehe.. I wasn't gonna say anything, but I knew this'd spill over into the Trezeguet discussion again...

especially this

++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++

Why don't you people appreciate good displays when you see it ?? HE was our best player last night and still getting criticism
I had a feeling this would be brought up :p

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
Del Piero won us the match last night, although some of his set pieces were a little wayward!!

If only that freekick would a nestled in the top corner...he would of had a hatrick!!!, he aint scored one of them for a while!!

thought Trez was shite!! he needs to learn how to hold up the ball and link up!!

Appiah played well considering it was his first CL match

Tacchinardi, thought he was bein lazy, but he prob was tired....he wasn't closing anyone down and his passes were wayward...think Davids did a better job than him!!!

I wanna know who was meant to be marking H Sukur on the corner!!cause it was very poor defending!! I think it was meant to be tac but not sure!!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Hehe.. I wasn't gonna say anything, but I knew this'd spill over into the Trezeguet discussion again...

especially this

I had a feeling this would be brought up :p
and what's wrong with that :rolleyes:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Ehi, If u know italian/can read the lips, try to see what ciro says after the second goal: for me it was something like "E' mia... la finta".. What do u think?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Forza alessandro delpiero, he has been amazing this year (all over the field) i seen him winning balls i our own box and was unlucky not to of scored a few more. I was very impressed with appaigh last night, not so much buffon, trez worked harder than usual, and davids seemed ok too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)