CL: Juventus - Galatasaray (47 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
if its changed then del piero will get like 12 points and the people who have him as capitan will get double! i need to buy him
No, he won't get 12 because the points he got for the assist will go away since he wouldn't really have made an assist :D He will get 10 points (2 for playing more than 60 mins, 8 for two goals) :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #405
    hey we are not in the "fantasy League" threadd so speak about the real game ;)

Well, i have just seen the game delayed.

We started very very good, and galatasaray didnt knew how to attack us, because our defense was good. Our goal came in an excelent moment and it looked so promisingly. Sadly, the Gala goal was devastating, and after that the game leveled in terms of ball possetion.
    We had a lot of oppotyunities,, but i dont know what happened today. Almost all our passes were not so ggod some, others were unluckily intercepted, and we wasted some good goal opportunities. BUt if was not so bad after all.

The best:
    Del Piero with the goal and the asistance definitely did a great contribution. Great execution in the free kick that hited the post.

Appiah and Davids were very good in the mid. its very god to see how davids is injecting a lot of effort in the game. (IMO he must be a starter in the roma game).

Normal: Nedved had a normal day. He missed a clear goal opportnity in the first half, he decided to do a pass to trezeguet that was not necessary. At least gained and intercepted some balls.Was not his day.
    Di Vaio did a relatively good job in the few minutes he played. In the end of the game did a wonderfull headre that was greatly saved by mondragon. IMO he need more minutes.
    Trezeguet was actively in the field, he did what he could.

The worst: Well, i think tha tachinarrdi was the worst player in our field. He lost some balls, did some faults and was not productive to us.
    Thuram seemed not so good. His crosses and passes were very innacurated.

In summary, we could have done much much more, but our attackers seemed totally *not sinchronyzed* today!.

Betterluck next time!

Forza Juve

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Btw,What do u think about the black box on our back of the shirt?
    Well actually like that the number is "seen" but still didn't really like it...

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
    I still think it's ugly....but better in a way that it's clearer now.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:( :frown:

It's not the same without him...

i get a strange feeling that one of our defenders will score... remember i said this, and if one of them scores you can call me 'master' :D
    WOOHOOOOOOO CIROOOOOO

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

i have him as captain but only got 18 points.
    That's because Uefa have credited the second Juve goal to Ferrara, so Del Piero got 9 points rather than 10, and I believe that 9x2=18, right? ;) Maybe the goal will be given to DP after further analysis.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
    The black box is very ugly :yuck: They shouldn't have changed the shirt. If they did it because the numbers weren't very easy to see, they should've just changed the numbers from yellow to black.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    but Ferrara didn't score. Although his presence there may have helped distract the Gala defenders for a second.

He never got a touch on the ball. It went in all the way completely untouched.....just one of those intended crosses which finds its way in...

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

That's because Uefa have credited the second Juve goal to Ferrara, so Del Piero got 9 points rather than 10, and I believe that 9x2=18, right? ;) Maybe the goal will be given to DP after further analysis.
    yeah that makes sense :) hopefully they credit DP with it like u said :thumb:

i coudn't care less about the fantasy thing anyway....all i want is Juve to keep winning :)

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #417
    hope that they will give the goal to Del Piero!!

NO our next clash in CL will be in Greece.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
    but Ferrara didn't score. Although his presence there may have helped distract the Gala defenders for a second.

He never got a touch on the ball. It went in all the way completely untouched.....just one of those intended crosses which finds its way in...
    Aww cmon, why ruin my fun for :frown:

I saw the goal videos (bastards didn't show the match in Aus)... the first one was a great pass from Camo, awesome sweeping finish from DP. From what I've heard, Appiah seemed pretty active, which is great to see... hopefully he'll keep growing in confidence to be able to replace Edgar. I'm getting conflicting reports about Nedved though... some say he played crap, some gave him a 7 rating...:confused:

btw UEFA.com says that we played a 'daring 4-2-2-2' formation... anyone care to tell me about this? Was it something like this?

Thuram---Ferrara---Montero---Zambro

-----------Tacchi-----Appiah

-----------Camo-----Nedved

------------Alex-------Trez?

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    Hi everyone.

I diddn't watch the match, but i've heard that we diddn't play well dispite winning :frown: Is this true? Can anyone pls tell me how we played?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)