CL: Juventus - Galatasaray (25 Viewers)

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

yeah.. from my view i dont see anyone touched the ball too.. but ferarra convincingly pointing at himself as if he scored... thats a shame.. del piero will look more :cool: with 2 goal on his name.
but Ferrara admitted it as soon as the match end. maybe he's celebrating the goal, not pointing at himself.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

mistook my brain for your mom. yeah expected that of you. have had better. maybe she should stick to eating you out for lunch. then again it'd be a pretty sad session wouldnt it. i bet the lice would have more fun...
Your hilarious flame attempts are so stupid (no offense) that they actually start to be funny.

About the game: Del Piero was ok, infact everyone was just ok, that's why we struggled.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
IMO nedved had a poor fes half rarely see the ball and his only contribution were just tackles and of the ball runs... but it changed when we turn to 4312 were we are more open to do counter attacks with nedved mostley as the spearhead.. i am sorry that Dp slowd most of the counter down. but that was the 1st time this season i saw nedved of the last season.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

Your hilarious flame attempts are so stupid (no offense) that they actually start to be funny.
well looks like you havent had much to laugh about then. how bout lookin at ur face in the mirror? sure once you wipe the jizz stains off you'll look more human. go out more m8. you just might get a better sense of humour. and you might also be able to get out your frustrations of inadequacy through other healthy paths.

try a kegel exercise :D

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
yeah that wasn't Ferrara's goal. I was at an Italian bar nearby and caught the 2nd half.

Imo we were pretty poor honestly. But we came away with a win in true Juve style and the 3 points are all that matters.

Nedved looked better in the 2nd half than the first i thought.

Forza Juve !

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

well looks like you havent had much to laugh about then. how bout lookin at ur face in the mirror? sure once you wipe the jizz stains off you'll look more human. go out more m8. you just might get a better sense of humour. and you might also be able to get out your frustrations of inadequacy through other healthy paths.

try a kegel exercise :D
Looks like I rattled your cage, good. Must be easy playing the tough guy behind your computer.

All the best.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
well i dont like people who come in out of nowhere and diss people for the fun of it.

yeah i want italy to do well in europe as well as on the national front but i dont except everybody to agree with me. holdon the other hand has very little to holdon to and hence vents his inadequacies by picking fights with people and then complains about a lack of respect.

some rather disillusioned people out there....

nudie

Sep 7, 2003
I wouldn’t say del piero was great, but he was one of our best player in the match. He wasted the ball a lot, but he did some good things too and had some very nice touches:thumb:

Camoranesi was also good, but only in the first half and zambrotta was like he always is:cool:

The player who worries me most is neved he didn't get anything right:down: and in the seri-A games he haven't been very good either.......so pleas give us the old neved back:fero:

The match wasn’t any good or fun to watch, but the most important is the 3 points we got:D

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Relax ppl...don't imsult each other we all love Juve and that's why we here,plz stop it.Just think about Juve;).(Believe me it works:))

Well i want to make a report about the first Juve game i have seen this season::angel:

Well it was like:eek:....Gala really suprised me,they played well,they played for the draw,but what a game in the defence...really,a good word for them 2.
But Juve dissapointed today,we seemed like"Hey,it is Gala,we WILL win this match easily"...damn:wallbang:
and we suffered alot,yeah they were about 6-7 chances we had but in overall in was not a good game at all.We just woke up a bit in the second half.
BUT what is important that we got our 3 points!It was hard,but we made it...all the comentators were saying that if Juve plays like that in a bad day and gets it's 3 points,think what can happen in a good day:cool:.

I won't say that someone played crap or not.i don't like it.
Just wanna say Alex tried a lot,yeah he lost some balls but he was our best i think,along with Appiah(i swear you guys this man is so quiet:eek:,almost invisible...but he makes he job:thumb:) that had a good game.Camo was good only in the first half.
After all maybe they were thinking about the Roma match more,but thank God(and Alex as well;)) we won,next time i expect a better performance.
Thank you.
FORZA JUVE!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
The game started well then i thought we became very complacent and allowed Gala get into the match as instead of scoring the second goal, players started showboating and passing instead of shooting and as Gala got into the game we struggled but we always looked like we had a lot of gears we could change into to win

Buffon does not really deserve a mark as he had nothing to do and if the truth be told he was at fault for the goal as well as his starting position was not great 6

Thuram another poor game by his standard, gave the ball away and did not get forward enuff 5

Montero was okay but seems a bit past it 6

Ferrara desperate first half and not much better second half , looked like his first game of the season 5

Zambrotta was his usual impressive self 6.5

Tacchinardi was poor 4.5

Davids did provide more energy to the midfiled 6

Appiah was very energetic and did his job very well though below par in the passing dept 7

Camo good first half dreadful second half 5.5

Nedved bad first half better second , but he does have energy but we need more quality 5.5

Dp was good in patches and probably shaded man of match from Appiah 7.1

Trez played well actually as was involved in the game more than his usual self 6

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Hey guys. I just watched the match delayed, and although the performance wasn't brilliant, the important thing is that we won. Del Piero was again our best player IMO, scoring two goals, hitting the crossbar and making some really nice plays. He gave away the ball quite alot, but compared to the other Juve players he was the best.

Nedved was also good, while Appiah and Zambrotta made efforts as well. Thuram was definitely better than he was against Chievo which is a good thing, while Montero and Ferrara were relatively solid but pace continues to hurt us. Tacchi was pretty good IMO, dunno why he was subbed at half time, while Trezeguet was invisible and Buffon had nothing to do.

Ratings:

Buffon - 6
Thuram - 6.5
Ferrara - 6/6.5
Montero - 6.5
Zambrotta - 7
Tacchinardi - 6.5
Appiah - 7
Camoranesi - 6.5/7
Nedved - 7
Del Piero - 7.5
Trezeguet - 5.5/6

Davids didn't really make much of an impact... Tudor played some really nice balls out of midfield... Di Vaio didn't play long enough to do much but forced a good save out of Mondragon...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)