Bayern - Celtic 2-1
Lyon - Anderlecht 1-0
Arsenal - Inter 0-3
Dinamo Kiev - Locomotiv Moscow 2-0
AEK Athens - Deportivo 1-1
PSV - Monaco 1-2
Juve - Galatasaray 2-1
Sociedad - Olympiakos 1-0

Man, is that the best we can do? Hope we'll play better against Roma!

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
yes very inportant , the nex match is in olympiakos and they just lost so the must win the nex match so it could be diffecult for juve but i trust my team

FORZA JUVENTUS!!! :strong:

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Gino ] ++
i am 100% juventino but i still love it when italian team's perform well in europe!!! but juve come's first, but i can not believe you say somthing like that when the match is bieng held and we are boud juventino's ppffff
well, when in the weekend everyone goes like "i want inter and milan to to lose, man how i hate them" and then couple of days later it's like "wow, great, inter and milan won, i'm so gled for them"
come on, be glad when minor yugoslav minors kick newcastle ass out of europe, when ajax with no starts again try to conquer europe but not when those hypocrits win.

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
nesta , cannavaro, vieri , totti , and al the other italian internationals I DONT HATE THEM I LOVE THEM and when they dont play againts us i sheer for them becaus i want everybody to say ITALIAN SOCCER IS THE BEST and i want an all italian final like last year but this time JUVE ASS CHAMPIONS CIAOOOO

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Gino ] ++
nesta , cannavaro, vieri , totti , and al the other italian internationals I DONT HATE THEM I LOVE THEM and when they dont play againts us i sheer for them becaus i want everybody to say ITALIAN SOCCER IS THE BEST and i want an all italian final like last year but this time JUVE ASS CHAMPIONS CIAOOOO

it's football, not soccer "you stupid f......................

NO MORE FIGHTS FOR ME TODAY!

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

You started the whole thing.
WHOA. i just raised a question how can someone support inter and milan and juve altogether. some time ago there was a discussion here that how can someone have two favourite teams, i.e. juve and barca. this even more extreme, juve and inter. my post was never personalised or something, i just asked how come. and got called "a stupid f u ck" for that. read the thread before posting.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
well dont fight sometimes you want a team to win and sometimes you want it to lose but were all here for juventus because we always want them to win

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
The performance wasn't the best but all what matters is the 3 points now, the players looked very tired, I hope this won't affect their performance against roma. Del Piero deserves the mention , he was very good today, Thanks Captain. :)

Forza Juventus F.C. :strong::thumb:

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

WHOA. i just raised a question how can someone support inter and milan and juve altogether. some time ago there was a discussion here that how can someone have two favourite teams, i.e. juve and barca. this even more extreme, juve and inter. my post was never personalised or something, i just asked how come. and got called "a stupid f u ck" for that. read the thread before posting.

:confused: Your post was borderline shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)