CL: Juventus - Galatasaray (48 Viewers)

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
galatasaray is nothing compare to juventus how can this happen if we don't win this could be a very bad champions leageu COME ON JUVE KICK ASS NOWWWWWWWW!!!!! :boxing: :fero:

Sep 14, 2003
Their goal shocked us, we were so much better than them and playing well and creating chances. It's as if the players can't believe Gala scored.

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
nop we are gonna make 3 ore 4 goals in teh second halff it must be !!!!!!!!
we simple rules and we can not have only one point at home againts galatasaray NOP !!!!

we are gowing to win and juve just need ower trust!!!!

so everybody all you juventini say JES WE ARE GOWING THO KICK TURKISHHHH BUD!!!!!!!

FORZA JUVENTUS LET THE SECOND HALF BEGINS!!! :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
who is watching internazionale!! woooww theyve been awesome toldo is following the footsteps of gigi buffon
LOL!!! I pcik Buffon any day of the week!!!
But perhaps U should remember Toldo during Euro 2000!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by maxmc ] ++
in the recent games juve also improved a lot in 2nd half..
Yup, you're right.

I think Juve have been a bit unlucky so far. And Camoranesi must be tired of Unsal... foul foul foul foul foul foul foul foul... it's amazing

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

LOL!!! I pcik Buffon any day of the week!!!
But perhaps U should remember Toldo during Euro 2000!
well he made so many saves plus stopped the henry penalty if toldo would have been in my fantasy team he'd have earned like 10 points. but id still pick gianluigi too

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
I'm not able to watch the JUVE game!!!
Don't know how we have played, haven't read your guys posts!

But I'm really pissed!!!!

ps. is it Filiakis who curse lotto that the names and # are coming off!!!
LOL!!! Don't buy a Nike kit with name and #!!!
Just look at Martins jersey!!!

COME ON JUVE!!!! GO FOR A WIN!!!! :fero::fero:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Damn it, Our game is too slow and predicted despite missing 3 good chances in the 1st 15 mins, Ferrara doesn't seem that tough guy of last season anymore, reckless fouls are all what he is doing so far. Sukur Goal Resulted because it was nedved who was marking sukur in the corner Kick :eek: the guy is twice nedved's size :fero: Buffon does get some of the blame too. Del piero and Camoranesi are our most impressive players so far. Hopefully they will wake up in the next half and start playing better.

Forza Juventus :strong:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)