[CL] Juventus FC - FC Bayern (2 Viewers)

Romano

May 22, 2004
Hmmmm
Our RIGHT side is weak.
Zambrotta plays good, but can show us more of his quality's
Camoranesi realy sucks...
Sould be taken off in half time...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
IMO Cap should bring in Olivera for Alex and play Zlatan as a lone striker. Alex has been mostly invisible, he hasnt been involved in the play very much.

Sep 14, 2003
Horrible peformance so far, Bayern have pressed us everywhere on the pitch and for the whole 1st half. Had Zlatan scored from that header, things might've been better. Capello has a lot to sort out.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
juve stats
2 total shots. 1 on target, 1 shot wide, 11 fouls committed, 2 corners, 44% possession

bayen stats
2 total shots, 2 on target, 8 fouls committed, 1 corner, 56% possession

HALF TIME STATS

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
Well both teams has good defenders, however Bayern are more keen on keeping the ball, but Juve are more keen on attacking.

The match is 50-50 really, one big chance to both teams and one or two small ones for Juve.

Buffon is excellent at reading the gameplay, defence is very good, midfield are good but they must create more than they have. Zlatan and DP are working on the balls they receive, mostly Zlatan. But thats because of his fysikk, he wins airballs.

Othervise, the reff is horrible, i think there has been 100 freekicks, and the JUVE fans. YEH YOU CAN HEAR EM 4 SURE ;)

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
yeah, I didnt even notice del piero in HT1, sad sad sas!

juve had more goal chances, but bayern has more possession of the ball.

hopefully the 2nd hald will be better and with some goals (for juve of course), cause if not, im sleeping away. this is soccer for people with sleeping problems.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
- The sides go in all square after a first half where caution was the keyword. Juventus were the first to settle and should have gone ahead when Ibrahimovic headed over from Zambrotta's cross. But when Bayern emerged from their shell they seemed to wrest control from their hosts. And had Makaay steered his shot either side of Zebina instead of right at the defender after rounding Buffon, they would have held a slender, and arguably deserved, advantage.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Bayern has had the better of the play

They press us every time we have the ball

DP is RUSTY !!!!!!

Camo and Zlatan STILL dont know how to pass

Our defense is good, midfield is adequate, but we LACK firepower up front !! Zlatan is not the answer imo........

The most Zlatan has contributed to this game is 3 or 4 offsides..............

Aug 26, 2003
what the **** was this??? is juventus playing every match so shit? than i am happy that i must not watch it!!!

it seems we are pleased with the draw, no pressure for a goal or a beautiful chance, only long balls from the defence for Zlatan!!

I think we should wake up than this bayern is to beat!! I hope Capello replaces Camoranesi, and maybe later Del Piero (he is missing playing time, but the one pass for Zambrotta and the best chance for Zlatan was great played)!!

I hope we wake up and make something for the game!! now i understand why TV don't want to show Juve games, this is just boring (1. Half)!!

come on juve!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
im not watching the game, but reading ur posts i can tell that Bayern is blowing us away in midfield, and overall our forwards are disconnected from the rest of the team. Seriously Cap should bring in Kap.

Otherwise ovewrall, i think its a 50-50 head to head.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
It also seems like there are more Bayern fans at OUR stadium than Juve fans

I keep hearing their chants , and not so much ours...............:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)