[CL] Juventus FC - FC Bayern (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Well, Bayern beat Ajax at Olimpio Shtadium while we beat them at Amsterdam Arena. I think the fact that Bayern scored more doesn't have much to do with our competativeness.

Juve's got a strong start, accurate and defensive. I don't see why we shouldn't win this game.
True , they should fear us , not us !:fero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Well the match will be held at Delle Alpi.

Bayern will be a tough team to fight with.

But whatever the fact is, we should be careful of Roy Makaay. This goal scoring machine has already scored 4 goals. The Juve defence should prevent him from entering the penalty zone.

And there r also Ballack and Ze Roberto, both r good attacking midfielders that r capable of creating goals. looks like this will be a tough match for Juve. Some more they have Kahn.

A tough match for Juve

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i was confident for tonight.
i am for the CL match too.

but i will watch the match exactly after the end of it.
so the result will be already known.
but i am not going to see it because i just want to feel that saspens i am feeling during a match!!!!!!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
i'm lucky enough to see this match live on tv. :D

it's gonna be tough, i hope alex will be back for the bayern clash.

well,i am not complaining!
i will have to stay awake up to 2 o'clock in the morning though,but it's REALLY worth it!!!!!!!!!

same goer milan-barca match!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
the FC Bayern misdirected my ticket-order :groan: :wallbang: ...so I won't be in the stadium :down:

REVENGE is SWEET!!! JUVE smash them down!!
they were probably pissed off that a German wanted to sit in the Juve supporters' section :D

but that totally sux man... the opportunity of a lifetime... :sob: you should be able to sue them for this :devil:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can watch Juve Bayern too - will be a great night, I missed the games ... been a wile now

Anyway I also believe it is gonna be a tough game, I hope Zalayeta if he plays stays in good shape as he made us get used to :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)