[CL] Juventus - Djurgarden (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Well this is much like I expected. Nothing out of the ordinary, however, a lot of teams have struggled to overcome this first round in the past, remember Milan scrapped past Slovan Liberec on away goals in the quals the very same season they won the CL.
Exactly, the Swedes have been playing for a while serious games, It is Juves first game this season and they were stunned at first....With Nedved back and more realization that the game is serious, i think we can make it in the return game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

LOOOORD.....

is del piero SOOO BAD??
He was actually one of our better players!

It was raining like crazy!!! 5-10 min. after the 2-2 goal it got even
worse. the weather really played Djurgården in their hands as
it got much more difficult for JUVE to have a flow in their game!!!

OP
JuveBoy

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #548
    So, what a come back, this is our power, I love it. This is the real Juve, we were 2-0 down and then 2-2 what amazing.

The above paragraph would true if we were playing against Real Madrid or Man United. But we are playing against DjuWhatever. It is really ashame to see Juve playing 2-2. I am really mad at son of b(i)tch Moggi. because he said that we don't need defenders! But if we concede 2 goals against Djurgraden the you don't have to be Pele to know that we need Defenders, and good defenders.

I think we don't deserve to go thru in CL, it would be ashame. It is not our place and I don't want to see more defeats live on TV, because I cannot watch serie A match.

I wish I like other team, for example Djurgraden :(

May 4, 2004
    we need 1 or 2 defenders... moggi u *****....

about the game, olivera, emerson and blasi was great...

if just juve plays like the secound half in every single game, we will win everything, omg it was crazy, after trez scored, they play'd soo good, they just wanted to score and never stop..!!

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
    buffon was good
    thuram ok in defence, but slow in attack
    legro did ok xcept the tunnel on 2nd goal
    montero did ok
    zambrotta was excellent, great forward runs n crosses
    blasi was good in first, in second he dissapeard
    tacchi was bad, with bad passes and an bad tackle that made the pen
    emerson did ok
    miccoli was ok
    treze did ok
    del p was slow but the few passes he had saved his day

ruben oli was a king when he came in, lifted juve ALOT with great attacking, the new NEDVED ill say.
    birindeli and zalayeta, cant say much...didnt get a chance really.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    2-2 against this random team deemed the easiest draw possible on our home turf when feilding wht was the best 11 players avaliable 2 us?? what a ****ing joke

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    oh, how good it is to be supporting Juventus these days.

Thank you Moggi for your excellent work on our transfer-campaign. Noone is quite as blind and stubborn as you... oh, how we love you.

Tic-tac anyone?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    One suspects that the reason for Moggi's lackluster transfer campaign thus far has to come down to not being able to afford more/better players.

On the other hand, as tonight's game proved, can we afford not to have a better transfer campaign??

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
    Man why are you all dissing Moggi in this forum? Maybe you dont know, but he's not the one who decides if Juve has to spend money or not, buying new players. That guy is Giraudo. He's the administrator of Juventus spa, and he's the one who knows if we have money to spend or not. It's a fact Juventus is an honest team and doesnt have debts like other teams (Lazio 900m €, Roma 300m €, Naples and Fiorentina failed, Parma 1000m €, etc..). We pays taxes too (no other teams in the Seria A does it). You can ask me: "Why are we the only "stupid" ones to pay everything?". But you cant diss Giraudo or Moggi if they are honests. C'mon.

About Moggi saying we dont need defenders, it was just a forced declaration. I mean he HAD to say that, cause he cant say our defence sux. Just think about it. Real Madrid's defence sucked last year, but Perez never admitted that. You just cant talk bad about your team. For multiple reasons (ex. if Moggi says Iuliano sux, nobody will buy him, or they'll make low offers).

Now, about the team, this team is still incomplete. Moggi and Giraudo are waiting for Juve to pass (hopefully) this qualifications to be 100% sure we'll play in the Champions League. If we will, and we will receive money from the qualifications, we will invest them trying to sign a pair of good players. If not, we will leave the team like that, hoping for youngs to step up (Olivera, Kapo, Miccoli, Blasi, etc) and be ready for the next season. So think positive: this Juventus aint the "final" one, and we can still go in Sweden and beat them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)