[CL] Juventus - Djurgarden (5 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think we should go for as big a win as possible, so as to avoid any Milan-vs-Depor-esque disasters in the return leg, though I must admit that if we grab any kind of win and prevent the Swedes from scoring, we should cruise through to the next round

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
ANYONE KNOW ANY SITE WHERE WE COULD WATCH THE MATCH?!!?

it would be interesting to see how Kuivasto can handle DP and Trez...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I might though... 1 pound for an entire season of Juve..
I just don't know if i'll actually get that season of Juventus, or if they will only show the occasional game.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
You don't have to pay you know, all you have to do is make an account with some site that they're affiliated with

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
im glad its become a paid service. It will prevent the links from being clogged all the time.

Couple of bucks fo a whole season is fine with me.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
You don't have to pay you know, all you have to do is make an account with some site that they're affiliated with
1. Register with Affililiate

NOTE THIS METHOD CAN ONLY BE USED BY US, UK AND CANADIAN USERS. IF YOU ARE NOT USING THE INTERNET FROM THE UK, US OR CANADA THEN DO NOT USE THIS METHOD.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
ANYONE KNOW ANY SITE WHERE WE COULD WATCH THE MATCH?!!?

it would be interesting to see how Kuivasto can handle DP and Trez...
tv: canale 5
internet: not found yet

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
NOTE THIS METHOD CAN ONLY BE USED BY US, UK AND CANADIAN USERS. IF YOU ARE NOT USING THE INTERNET FROM THE UK, US OR CANADA THEN DO NOT USE THIS METHOD.
The question is, have you actually tried it, or are you just taking their word for it?

It worked for me :)

How the hell would they know where you're from unless they do IP filtering, which I'm pretty sure they don't do

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

The question is, have you actually tried it, or are you just taking their word for it?

It worked for me :)

How the hell would they know where you're from unless they do IP filtering, which I'm pretty sure they don't do
but anyhow, do they actually stream the game tonight?

Aug 1, 2003
First tests for former champions
Tuesday, 10 August 2004
A trio of former European champions are playing for their places in the UEFA Champions League group stage when the third qualifying round begins tonight. Juventus FC, Liverpool FC and SL Benfica are all in action as six of the 16 ties get under way, marking the first competitive match for these clubs' respective new managers, Fabio Capello, Rafael Benítez and Giovanni Trapattoni.

Nedved absent
In the case of Capello, who led AC Milan to Champions League success in 1994, his Juventus side face Sweden's Djugårdens IF without midfield players Pavel Nedved and Mauro Camoranesi and suspended defender Jonathan Zebina. Paolo Montero and Igor Tudor are also doubtful for the visit of Djugården, who overcame Lithuania's FBK Kaunas in the previous round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)