[CL] Juventus - Djurgarden (4 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Well guys,i am off to few days of holidays...:)...
So i am hoping and praying for us to win tonight so that we pass the Swedish team without major problems.:angel:

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fero::cool::cheesy:

P.S

Also i will be hoping to see Moggi sign someone till i come back...

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

I think that he just said it, 26€ in this match...

anyway, do you guys know any sites we're I could see the game live via Internet?!
thats the question: where can we watch it?

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Well, according to Channel4 you may have your wish, but imo Zambrotta is one of, if not the best left backs in the world so I wouldn't move him unless absolutely necessary.
Zambro is in my opinion the best crosser in the world. if he's in midfield, we will probably see more crosses from him. we should use his crossing abilities as much as we can, cause right now, I don't see us scoring too many goals :groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I remembe in particular one game against Inter (I think in 99/00), where he put two inch-perfect crosses onto Yorke's head, two identical goals. Any forward would love the kind of service Beckham provides, but unfortunately he sorely lacks other parts of his game.

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Djurgården's starting 11 for tonight:

Tourray
Concha, Kuivasto, Storm, Karlsson
Arneng, Johansson, Johannesson
Barsom, Hysén, Stenman

Which is a weird and defensive lineup. None of the three forwards are a real central striker, Stenman is a defender(!) for example, I have never ever seen him play in attack. Hysén is an attacking wing-player with the physic of Camoranesi. He's supposed to be the central striker ina three-man attack? Yea, right! :howler:
The thing is that a Dutchman by the name of Den Ouden is usually the central target player, but he's home sick and also on his way back to Holland and ADO den Haag.

This is more of a 5-5 lineup without strikers IMO. Johansson, Barsom and Hysén going for quick counterattacks as their only weapon in attack.

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Sweden's biggest newspaper aftonbladet had a presentation of what they think will be Juve's starting eleven tonight. They're completely incompetent and proved it once more.

#23. Nicola Legrottaglie: Bought from Chievo last season. Instant hit och now a starting regular.
Instant hit! :howler::LOL::blah: Got to love them, they're so pathetic it's almost cute.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
i could come very tough for juventus, the season didnt yet started and we have to play against 10 defenders....maybe its a good practice:D

Aug 26, 2003
i read we are going to play with this formation:

Buffon

Thuram-Ferrara-Legro-Pesotto
Olivera-Tacci-Emerson-Zambrotta
Del Piero-Trez

Olivera in the starting eleven i like that, but i would also like to see Miccoli, but then we don't have alternitives on the bench!!

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
i read we are going to play with this formation:

Buffon

Thuram-Ferrara-Legro-Pesotto
Olivera-Tacci-Emerson-Zambrotta
Del Piero-Trez

Olivera in the starting eleven i like that, but i would also like to see Miccoli, but then we don't have alternitives on the bench!!
ah the defense....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)