Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
I got my tickets this morning! Was standing just outside the door as they
opend 08:57 ;) and had to wait 3 minutes to get my tickets as they were
to be sold at 09:00 :D

If there would be a few thousands Italians/Fighters Members coming
I wouldn't doubt for a minute to get my tickets where the JUVE section
is... Sadely I don't trust too see many of them!

Heja JUVE friskt humör, det är ni som susen gör!
Heja, Heja, Heja!

doesn't sound that appealing! :D
lol skojar bara!!! ;)

so I bought tickets where I could at least see the game from a better view!
did you get good seats??

and how much did you pay for the tickets?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Here are the players called up for the match, according to sports.it

1. Gianluigi Buffon
2. Ciro Ferrara
3. Alessio Tacchinardi
4. Paolo Montero
5. Igor Tudor
6. Nicola Legrottaglie
7. Gianluca Pessotto
8. Emerson Ferreira Da Rosa
9. Fabrizio Miccoli
10. Alessandro Del Piero
12. Antonio Chimenti
15. Alessandro Birindelli
17. David Trezeguet
19. Gianluca Zambrotta
20. Manuele Blasi
21. Lilian Thuram
23. Obou Narcisse Olivier Kapo
24. Ruben Olivera
25. Marcelo Zalayeta

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
For those interested in the return match at Råsunda:

Section 213, 218 and 215 is for the italian juvefans and can't be bought by Swede's at least for the moment. Section 214 and 219 was therefore called "the juve section" by Djurgården's ticket service since they're amongst the italian fans. Since I don't think there will be enough italian juvefans to fill those 3 sections I'm quite satisfied with my ticket for section 212 :)

It appears that all the tickets released in Sweden, everything bar section 213, 218 and 215 that is, has been sold since released this morning. Which should mean that the Swedish away sections will be packed and hopefully with juvefans!

Should be fun! :)

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
The Homefans are on the opposit side, the 400-sections. The 200-sections are for away fans and will be made up of swedish juvefans and perhaps a few neutrals apart from the italians.
The long sides are for those who aren't there to shout and party and just want to watch the game quietly and in comfort. Such as families and business-related people I guess and are never given to the away side.

IMO Juve have already been given to many seats, I don't see 3000 italians coming to Sweden for this game.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

did you get good seats??

and how much did you pay for the tickets?
If you look at Nekton's post I'll be in section 101, 5th row near the seats on section 107, I'm pretty much in the middle of the stadium!
so I think I have a pretty good view... I was asking for 1st row but they recommended the 5th row...

The ticket price was ≈ €42 (with service charge)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
The Homefans are on the opposit side, the 400-sections. The 200-sections are for away fans and will be made up of swedish juvefans and perhaps a few neutrals apart from the italians.
The long sides are for those who aren't there to shout and party and just want to watch the game quietly and in comfort . Such as families and business-related people I guess and are never given to the away side.

IMO Juve have already been given to many seats, I don't see 3000 italians coming to Sweden for this game.

That's one thing that is really bothering me with the seats I have...
ppl. that have seen Juve and Iranian national team games with me
can tell you about it... :D I don't sit an watch the games in a calm matter
so to say!

So I really hope Juve plays football in a fashion that prevents me to
go crazy! ;)

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Yea, you should have gone for the curve IMO :cool: You can still follow the game and do so loudly! If you just want to see the game, why don't you save €40 and watch it on tv instead? :angel:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Those of you who are going to the match should hold up big signs saying Juventuz.com :p That way you guys will be able to find each other, and we'll get some publicity ;) Seriously, you guys should meet up at half time or something if it's not too difficult

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

We do have one, but we're too stupid to hurry up and sign Jankulovski so we can free him up :groan:
Well, according to Channel4 you may have your wish, but imo Zambrotta is one of, if not the best left backs in the world so I wouldn't move him unless absolutely necessary.

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Those of you who are going to the match should hold up big signs saying Juventuz.com :p That way you guys will be able to find each other, and we'll get some publicity ;) Seriously, you guys should meet up at half time or something if it's not too difficult
The thing is that you have so many different juvefans to meet from different sites and old conversations :D

I'm going there with another guy I've been talking to almost daily about Juve for a year or so, never met him before. Should be fun :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Well, according to Channel4 you may have your wish, but imo Zambrotta is one of, if not the best left backs in the world so I wouldn't move him unless absolutely necessary.
But the only reason he's the best left back in the world is because he's so damn versatile. I'm sure he'd play well in any position he was played in, but IMO his defensive game isn't his biggest strength; I think if we free up Zambro from his defensive duties, he'll be free to constantly terrorise the opposition defence without:

1) having to run back all the time and sometimes miss out on attacking opportunities
2) Juve being caught out in defence if we're hit down the right wing on a quick counterattack

Not to mention that if we sign Jankulovski, we'll have a great candidate for the left back position and we can finally have some consistency down the right wing, which is something we've been lacking sorely ever since we started relying on Camoranesi to be on form. Hopefully Capello will play Zambro at RM against Djurgarden and he'll show you what I mean :D

The thing is that you have so many different juvefans to meet from different sites and old conversations :D
Ahhh true that :)
I'm going there with another guy I've been talking to almost daily about Juve for a year or so, never met him before. Should be fun :)
cool :thumb: Take some pepper stray just incase though, you never know about these people you meet online :p

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Zambo is the best left back in the word but he is like a Roberto Carlos....which means that you have to have confidence in the other 3 defenders to put Zambo in that position. At the moment, I do not have that confidence and Camo is injured which means that we do not have a naturall winger in midfield unless you are willing to depend on Kapo in this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)