[CL] Juventus - Djurgarden (5 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
lining up at the toilets for 12 minutes, buying a hot pie and making it back to your seat just in time for second half kickoff is part of the experience ;)

Besides, eating cold pies is so un-Australian :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
lining up at the toilets for 12 minutes, buying a hot pie and making it back to your seat just in time for second half kickoff is part of the experience ;)

Besides, eating cold pies is so un-Australian :D
:LOL:
Sounds more lika desperate situation to me. :)

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by JuventiniSweden ] ++
Nekton -> Varför köpte du inte dina på juventus sektionen?
Enligt människan i telefonen var även sektion 212 för juvefansen, så jag antar att han hade rätt. Ska ringa och kolla igen. sektion 214-219 kan man inte köpa i sverige enligt biljettdirect.

Var köpte du dina biljetter?

Edit: Jahap, kunde tydligen köpt dessa via råsunda själva. Får smyga upp iaf :p

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
We should play:

Buffon
Zebina Thuram? Legrottaglie Birindelli
Zambrotta Tacchinardi Emerson Kapo
Trezeguet Del Piero

or

Buffon
Zebina Thuram? Legrottaglie Zambrotta
Emerson Tacchinardi Kapo
Miccoli Del Piero
Trezeguet

We really need a good right-sided midfielder...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
We do have one, but we're too stupid to hurry up and sign Jankulovski so we can free him up :groan:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Capello considers Miccoli gamble
Monday 9 August, 2004

Juventus must beat Djurgarden at the Delle Alpi tomorrow evening, but injury worries could push Fabio Capello into a gamble on Fabrizio Miccoli.

“I am confident,” stated the Coach, “because I can see that the players are nearly at peak fitness and we have been working all month with the express intention of being ready for this European match.”

Swedish outfit Djurgarden were considered among the easiest possible draws for the Champions’ League preliminary round, but the tactician is cautious as ever.

“They are a loose cannon in this competition,” warned Capello. “I have only seen videotapes of them so far, but they seem to be an organised and pacey side. Their players are also fairly tall, so they will be a danger on set-pieces.”

The Bianconeri are without a series of star names, as Mauro German Camoranesi, Pavel Nedved and the suspended Jonathan Zebina are out of action. Giorgio Chiellini and Stephen Appiah are also out of contention due to their participation in the Athens Olympics.

“It is my first Champions’ League qualifier,” confessed the former Roma boss, “but everyone must adapt and get into gear from the very first minute.”

These worries could push Capello to make some major changes, above all fielding a trident attack with Alessandro Del Piero and Fabrizio Miccoli supporting David Trezeguet.

The ex-Perugia starlet has been perhaps the form man of the summer for Juve and has probably done enough to earn himself a starting place for this crunch match.

Lilian Thuram has recovered from a shoulder injury to start on the right side of defence, while Gianluca Pessotto can step in if Gianluca Zambrotta is pushed further up the field.

Another option is to include Miccoli upfront, with the versatile Zambrotta switching to his old right wing position.

Probable Juventus line-up: Buffon; Thuram, Ferrara, Legrottaglie, Pessotto; Zambrotta, Tacchinardi, Emerson, Miccoli; Del Piero, Trezeguet

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
I got my tickets this morning! Was standing just outside the door as they
opend 08:57 ;) and had to wait 3 minutes to get my tickets as they were
to be sold at 09:00 :D

If there would be a few thousands Italians/Fighters Members coming
I wouldn't doubt for a minute to get my tickets where the JUVE section
is... Sadely I don't trust too see many of them!

Heja JUVE friskt humör, det är ni som susen gör!
Heja, Heja, Heja!

doesn't sound that appealing! :D
lol skojar bara!!! ;)

so I bought tickets where I could at least see the game from a better view!

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
We should play:

Buffon
Zebina Thuram? Legrottaglie Birindelli
Zambrotta Tacchinardi Emerson Kapo
Trezeguet Del Piero

or

Buffon
Zebina Thuram? Legrottaglie Zambrotta
Emerson Tacchinardi Kapo
Miccoli Del Piero
Trezeguet

Zebina is suspended.

heres the lineup i want to see

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
I got my tickets this morning! Was standing just outside the door as they
opend 08:57 ;) and had to wait 3 minutes to get my tickets as they were
to be sold at 09:00 :D

If there would be a few thousands Italians/Fighters Members coming
I wouldn't doubt for a minute to get my tickets where the JUVE section
is... Sadely I don't trust too see many of them!

Heja JUVE friskt humör, det är ni som susen gör!
Heja, Heja, Heja!

doesn't sound that appealing! :D
lol skojar bara!!! ;)

so I bought tickets where I could at least see the game from a better view!
All the tickets for the away (juve) section has been sold so I think it'll be fun :)

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
Shit I didn´t get a ticket, because my friend who was supposed to arrange everything overslepped while I was at work,

Nekton are you sure all of the tickets for JUve fans are sold out? because we called biljetdirekt around 4 or 5 in the afternon they said they had all of the Juve tickets left

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
According to Råsunda's ticketservice all the tickets for section 214 and 219 were sold out. I've got tickets for section 212 wich is behind the same goal and sources tell me you can work your way up to the italian juvefans section if you want to :)

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Since you can't order through biljettdirekt's website anymore and their phoneservice says that all the tickets have been sold out, my only guess is that the whole stadium is indeed completely sold out :angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)