[CL] Juventus - Djurgarden (1 Viewer)

Minfana

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

Cool, where did you get the ticket's etc?! I thought about buying plane tickets from Kilroy so that wouldn't cost a fortune... And yeah I rather got to Milan too because of our current crappy stadium...
Event Travel - it was 900 euros, so not cheap. But, they arranged everything, like the tickets, flights, hotel room (3 nights.) The seats were really crappy, though, you know, couldn't see much even with binoculars. I was sitting like on the 3000th row....

Last winter I was in Turin, Juve-Inter, this time Suomen Matkatoimisto was my travel agent. Much better view :D but Juve lost, poor SOB's. I was really disappointed :groan:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
I envy you, you must be rich or something... :D I thought about ordering tickets myself... It's funny though, my friend is nerazzurri, he must hide it when we take our places from Juve-part of the stadium... :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
Tickets ordered! :cool:
:cool: Did you get the Juve section?
Please translate the following for me, thanks.

DIF - Juventus
RÅSUNDA STADION, Solna

Djurgårdens IF - Juventus Champions League kval 3 Max 5 biljetter per person! Familjebiljetter: 160:- per person. Sektion 435 södra läktaren. Säljes endast på Råsunda Stadion. Djurgårdsklack: södra nedre och mellan Juventussupportrar: Norra sektion 214 och 219. Biljettpriser: 220:- - 460:-, serviceavgift tillkommer på samtliga priser.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
DIF - Juve CL match, qualifiers round 3, max. 5 tickets per person!
Familytickets 160:- per person. Section 435 south platform. Are sold only in the Råsunda stadium. DIF-fans: South lower and between Juve-fans: Noth section 214 and 219. Ticket prices 220:- - - 460:-, servicefee comes with the same price

Minfana

Jul 15, 2003
I envy you, you must be rich or something... :D I thought about ordering tickets myself... It's funny though, my friend is nerazzurri, he must hide it when we take our places from Juve-part of the stadium... :D
:D Yeah, beware! Anywayz, SMT (Suomen Matkatoimisto) adviced me not to wear any "colours", just in case. I'm a girl, so I don't think that I would get anyone's fist into my eye :p but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Did I get it right Nekton?! Damn, I should train my Swedish...
Excellent :D

Although I got a ticket for section 212 wich according to the salesman would be amongst the juvefans too :)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
Although I got a ticket for section 212 wich according to the salesman would be amongst the juvefans too :)
How much did 212 cost you? Will let you know which section I shall get :)

++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
Isn't the first match gonna be played at the Delle Alpi?
Yes it is. We just got carried away with the second match since there is a possibility some of us will watch it live :D

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
"Better" seats, higher up on the far side instead of the stands behind a goal.

As a good friend of mine said "If I wanted the best view and comfortable chairs I'd stay at home and watch it on tv". It's the experience that matters for me :cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Exactly :cool:

The only thing I'd worry about when going to the stadium is waiting too long in the queue to grab a pie and missing a goal :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)