[CL] Juventus - Djurgarden (1 Viewer)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
I don't know These teams. Whatever it is, we have to play good.
The first match will be on 10 or 11 of August and then for the second legs in 24 or 25.
I hope that Neddy is recovered for these matches, otherwise we don't have our engine and not even Enz Maresca:down:!.
Good luck.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
what can i say, lucky draw both for me personally and juventus. none of the teams is match for us really. good side is that if juve face kaunas, i'll go and see them live playing only 100km away from my home. in my home town really. blinding :extatic:

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
what can i say, lucky draw both for me personally and juventus. none of the teams is match for us really. good side is that if juve face kaunas, i'll go and see them live playing only 100km away from my home. in my home town really. blinding :extatic:
Sorry but no, I cant allow this because I leave only 20 minutes from where Djurgården and Juve would be playing. ;) So I really hope they win

Jan 24, 2004
uefa.com

Moggi: "It will be a tricky match regardless of which of the two teams we will have to face. They are both very strong from the physical point of view and we cannot vafford to undestimated them. This game is too important for us - we cannot make mistakes."

very true :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
I don't know These teams. Whatever it is, we have to play good.
The first match will be on 10 or 11 of August and then for the second legs in 24 or 25.
I hope that Neddy is recovered for these matches, otherwise we don't have our engine and not even Enz Maresca:down:!.
Good luck.
Nedved is injured? :undecide:

Sep 14, 2003
It's very good draw, but we must not underestimate our opponents.

Moggi is right of course, we can't afford to screw up, we need the money........

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

Yeah. Since Eruo2004 semis. But Capello said that he'll be fit to play in Juve's CL preliminaries.
I know that he was injured against Greece in Euro 2004, but I was of the impression that it wasn't anything serious and that he had returned to training along with Trezeguet and Tudor.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
isnt Djurgarden the team that has issakson?
they had him! not anymore!

I was fallowing the draw live and as Juventus name came I was
just holding my breath to hear Djurgården and the other teams name...

When I heard it, damn my hands were shaking, my heart beating like
crazy!!!

I just hope Djurgården win their game!!!
and then it will be FORZAAAAAAAAA JUVE in Råsunda!!!!!

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
Hi , first time poster here ~

I am a huge juve fan and i am currently in copenhagen for work for the next 3 months or so. So i was wondering if juve were to face Djurgarden, how long does it take to go from copenhagen to Djurgarden ? Thx~

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arttk ] ++

I am a huge juve fan and i am currently in copenhagen for work for the next 3 months or so. So i was wondering if juve were to face Djurgarden, how long does it take to go from copenhagen to Djurgarden ? Thx~
hiya Arttk, welcome to the forums m8.

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arttk ] ++

If you fly it should take you about 1 hour or 1hour and 30 minutes to get to Stockholm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)