[CL] Juventus - Djurgarden (3 Viewers)

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
i just saw the first half of the match basel-inter....its 1:1

0:1 Adriano

1:1 Huggel

....both playing not bad. obvisouly inter has a bit a lack of fitness...like juventus yesterday...maybe its to bad for italy that the season starts just in september...:confused:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
We suck very deeply guys , we dont deserve to go to the next round , if we cannot beat an unknown team in delalpi:fero:

We better concentrate on searie A because we are too weak to be in two competitions , i am very disappointed:(

By the way Tachin is the most stupid player ever , we should put him in the garbage:(

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
We suck very deeply guys , we dont deserve to go to the next round , if we cannot beat an unknown team in delalpi:fero:

We better concentrate on searie A because we are too weak to be in two competitions , i am very disappointed:(

By the way Tachin is the most stupid player ever , we should put him in the garbage :(
AGREE... and legro + montero too!! in the garbage with thoes SUCKERS!!!

Aug 1, 2003
well we have a new coach now. excellent as lippi was, I always find him a very persistent coach - sometimes could be blind to his mistakes. Hopefully capello will evaluate our performance and improve for the 2nd leg.

oh shit, we still need some transfers man. PLEAAAAAASEEEEE moggi.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
didnt see the match. i heard the news that we drew on my way to work......and i was disappointed. but i guess i'm kinda used to that by now :p

dont wanna say anything bad, just that hopefully we can get our act 2gether and win that damn 2nd leg :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)