CL: Juventus - Deportivo (2 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I feel sorry for you guys who still think that juve will win a thing this season
and my openion about dp i know that will make a lot of you angry i hope he never come to play again for juve because we are better without him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I feel sorry for you guys who still think that juve will win a thing this season
and my openion about dp i know that will make a lot of you angry i hope he never come to play again for juve because we are better without him.

alex has lost his form because of those damn injuries....

i think it's a loss play without him.

but sometimes,we rely too much on him and he is not able to fulfill our expectations.

he won't be able to play many more years...

i don't see more than 3 seasons

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by SarajMan ] ++
I hope that alex will be ready for Milan, and what a game against from Deportivo....
I think hes out for 6 weeks :down:

And i finally got to see a juve game for the first time this season. So disappointing.

We REALLLY missed Davids :down: He held it all together and was always so great in CL.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by epitaph ] ++

good point!!it will always be JUVE for me..no matter what happened!!
that's a fact.

but watching your team,your love losing and then watching milan....the ppl who took from our own hands the thing that was the most important for us.....you see them winning 4-1..........you can only feel pity for your team.
i didn't feel humiliated from our loss from depor.
i didn't even cry so much.

but after mialn scoring this 3-1...i broke up in tears....i felt such humiliation..........

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sutnop ] ++
Milan you mean 'the ANIMAL Farm'

Having a Pig as a coach its a disgrace to the whole ITaly he manages to top the league in SEria A and still be ahead of all the human managers.....

ALso He is a born loser
This is crazy by I am still waiting for Ancelotti infamous losing streak to beginning maybe it will start tonight

Forza SPARTA PRAUGE
and TOMAS Hubschmann!
Why can't Milan be like Inter?Its name is strong but the club is actually struggling to win :cheesy:

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
As Juventus trooped off the field following their exit from the Champions League at the hands of Deportivo on Tuesday there was a rare sight.

Usually defeats are greeted with whistles or worse in Italy. But at the Delle Alpi the home fans, gathered behind the goal, called the team over to take a bow and, led by European Footballer of the Year Pavel Nedved, a tired and defeated Juve team saluted their supporters.

The gesture added to the impression that a cycle is ending at Juventus and it’s possible that uhlsprt’s Pavel Nedved could be one of the Old Lady stalwarts set to leave Serie A. Juve are known to be ruthless in the transfer market and for some weeks rumours have been circulating that, in order to help finance a major squad restructuring, the club may be prepared to listen to offers for Nedved.

The 31-year-old Czech, who missed last season's final in Manchester due to suspension, is desperate to reach a Champions League final before the end of his career. His comments in Wednesday's newspapers will do little to calm the nerves of Turin supporters fearing they may lose their favourite.

"I wanted it so much and so I am in pieces," Nedved told Tuttosport, "But I am tough and I will try again with even more effort." Asked if he could imagine a future final appearance with Juventus, Nedved replied: "For me yes, but if the club decides otherwise then I will try with another club."

:touched:

Forza_La_Juve

Aug 7, 2003
I think it's time to pray that Nedved will be here next year. Out of the current bunch of players, only he can lead us to the promised land of a CL. And what does the team do, think of selling him...that's just brilliant.

now, one guy who should be shown the door, this is about all he is good for anymore:

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
hope so

But look at this :dazed:

Eriksson's reply1/3/04

The article quotes Zdenek Nehoda, Nedved’s agent, as saying: “Mr Eriksson phoned Nedved and said: ‘I will be taking over Chelsea this summer ? would you be interested in signing for me?’” Eriksson said yesterday: “This is simply not true.”

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Every time I read an interview with Nedved, even a little comment, I wanna take the next plane to Turin and give him a bear hug :touched:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++
As Juventus trooped off the field following their exit from the Champions League at the hands of Deportivo on Tuesday there was a rare sight.

Usually defeats are greeted with whistles or worse in Italy. But at the Delle Alpi the home fans, gathered behind the goal, called the team over to take a bow and, led by European Footballer of the Year Pavel Nedved, a tired and defeated Juve team saluted their supporters
:touched: i'm soo proud of 'em.....

nina

Feb 18, 2001
In reality it was Tacchinardi who called back the team to go greet the fans as he was the only one left on the picth after the game since he had to give an interview and he heard the fans and went inside to call the team out again to salute the fans.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
:thumb:

they showed nedved and buffon on the news, they looked devastated :down: hopefully they can rebound quickly, we have big matches coming up.....

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Okay can we get off our high horses and stop telling people who are disappointed to not show their frustrations by telling them they are not true fans

Of cos they are because come Juve's next match, they would be rushing to find out how their team played and be cheering them to victory

This forum is there for people to talk about both good and bad and I get sick and tired of reading about those who act like they are Juve's greatest supporters come on here and reprimand anyone for voicing their disappointments

Its not like they are in the stadium booing or tearing up their season tickets because times are bad, they are just here discussing what was a bad performance

To the game , well, I said I hope Dv does not get himself offside, but he managed to get himself caught 9 times even if 5 of them were not correct but he always seems to go so early

I said I hope the defence holds out but what does Montero do, he not only lets the ball bounce but he controls the ball perfectly for Pandiani to score

I said I hope Dp plays well and redeems himself and what does he do, he only limps off after 6 minutes

I said I hoped the good Camo shows up and in fact both of them did, 1 in the 1st half and the other in the 2nd

Lippi, I know you have won scudettos and all and have made Juve great again , but if we are ever gonna be an entertaining, Cl winning side, then I am sorry , you cannot be at the helm

Your ideas of football is so different to what is required of a Cl winning side, as you are more interested in physical players instead of creative ones

In big matches, you never fail to fook up

I mean every year you do the daddy of all cockups . How on earth can you justify playing Leggrotaglie in the midfield to mark out Valeron in a game we needed to win? How can your thoughts be about the opposition , when you needed to pick a team to win?

Buffon had nothing to do and had no chance with the goal 6

Thuram played better than he has and tried to start attacks 6
Ferrara, good block from Luque but was also at fault for the goal 5

Montero well no need for me to be cruel 4

Appiah why Lippi thought you could play at left back is beyond me but at least you played very well and your 2 efforts at goal were the best from any memeber of our team 6

Tacchinardi offered nothing defensively or offensively 4

Camo best player in the first half then faded 6

Nedved completely anonymous 4

Di Vaio every time we made a couple of passes amongst ourselves, the ballis always taken from him 4

Miccolli had a chance after controlling the ball with his hand and still could not put it away, yet to convince that he is the real deal 5

Chimuento the one bright spot of the night and if Lippi can convert him to the Pirlo role and play him from now till the end of the season cos lets face it he is more creative than anyother midfielder we have from the little I saw of him 6

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Chimuento the one bright spot of the night and if Lippi can convert him to the Pirlo role and play him from now till the end of the season cos lets face it he is more creative than anyother midfielder we have from the little I saw of him 6
:thumb:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Okay can we get off our high horses and stop telling people who are disappointed to not show their frustrations by telling them they are not true fans

Of cos they are because come Juve's next match, they would be rushing to find out how their team played and be cheering them to victory

This forum is there for people to talk about both good and bad and I get sick and tired of reading about those who act like they are Juve's greatest supporters come on here and reprimand anyone for voicing their disappointments

Its not like they are in the stadium booing or tearing up their season tickets because times are bad, they are just here discussing what was a bad performance

To the game , well, I said I hope Dv does not get himself offside, but he managed to get himself caught 9 times even if 5 of them were not correct but he always seems to go so early

I said I hope the defence holds out but what does Montero do, he not only lets the ball bounce but he controls the ball perfectly for Pandiani to score

I said I hope Dp plays well and redeems himself and what does he do, he only limps off after 6 minutes

I said I hoped the good Camo shows up and in fact both of them did, 1 in the 1st half and the other in the 2nd

Lippi, I know you have won scudettos and all and have made Juve great again , but if we are ever gonna be an entertaining, Cl winning side, then I am sorry , you cannot be at the helm

Your ideas of football is so different to what is required of a Cl winning side, as you are more interested in physical players instead of creative ones

In big matches, you never fail to fook up

I mean every year you do the daddy of all cockups . How on earth can you justify playing Leggrotaglie in the midfield to mark out Valeron in a game we needed to win? How can your thoughts be about the opposition , when you needed to pick a team to win?

Buffon had nothing to do and had no chance with the goal 6

Thuram played better than he has and tried to start attacks 6
Ferrara, good block from Luque but was also at fault for the goal 5

Montero well no need for me to be cruel 4

Appiah why Lippi thought you could play at left back is beyond me but at least you played very well and your 2 efforts at goal were the best from any memeber of our team 6

Tacchinardi offered nothing defensively or offensively 4

Camo best player in the first half then faded 6

Nedved completely anonymous 4

Di Vaio every time we made a couple of passes amongst ourselves, the ballis always taken from him 4

Miccolli had a chance after controlling the ball with his hand and still could not put it away, yet to convince that he is the real deal 5

Well I have to agree in some point.

Don't be so harsh to Lippi. He made the best out of the mess we had or still have. With Maresca, Del Piero and Zambrotta we would have won that game, and putting Legrottaglie in front of the def. wasn't such a bad idea, as Depor were sometimes invicible. I liked the idea of playing Appiah a little bit more wide, as he showed some good skills.....

Great comment about Chiumi! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)