CL: Juventus - Deportivo (3 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Porto 1-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
only decent news all night.

My passion, juve, have been knocked out, but i dont care, cos we are juve...........

Forza Juve :strong:

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
:)

If you were watching the Porto game, you would feel happy. I mean like i fuc king screamed when they scored.

It makes you forget about the... worries you have for your team.

It just makes you smile to see such a great game of football and such a twist.

Ah.. I love the CL.

asdf

Mar 9, 2004
Well, entertain ourselves with the only good news tonight :D
Soccerage prediction:
03/08/2004. SA Prediction : This will be another exciting match with a lot of attacking flair on view. With Ronaldo and Giggs playing on the flanks though, United will be looking to stretch the pitch and take the game to Porto. With Saha, Scholes and Van Nistelrooy providing the goal threat then United will be very hard to stop. They should be able to gloss over defensive weaknesses by taking the game to Porto from the off. On a European night at Old Trafford, it could be time for one of the performances of the season.
United 4-1 Porto.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i can feel the gloom in this forum....:D

dont worry guys, we'll be back next season ;) mean time, concentrate on scudetto and coppa italia. coz milan+roma are in CL and uefa cup respectively.

hold our head up high, coz we did play better in the 2nd leg (from what i read) but luck just not on our side tonite

forza juve...!!

JuveFan_14

Mar 9, 2004
never seen lippi coach so crap...starting Miccoli an DiVaio? their form are crap...Where's Trezeguet? Where's Zambrotta on defence? Lippi should play Ciro and Thuram at centre backs and Pessoto (maybe montero) and Zam on halves. Why did he take off Camoranesi? he was the most effective player on the field...and who does he replace him with? some young guy i never even heard of....unless the guy's on drugs or something the move made no sense at all

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
CAMORANESI LOOKED TIRED

HE DIDNT START MICCOLI AND DI VAIO, DEL PIERO GOT INJURED IN LIKE THE EIGHT MINUTE AND HAD TO BE TAKEN OFF

THURAM WAS GOOD IN THE SECOND HALF BUT MICCOLI WAS GOOD VERY FAST

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++

.........to be realistic we would never had a chance to win the CL this year!
Yeah I agree, we've played more or less the same all season, no improvement as we expected/hoped. And EVERY time we face a half decent team we struggle or lose. Arsenal would've ripped us apart on current form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)