[CL] Juventus-Bayern match commentary (4 Viewers)

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
It's only Bayern, Bayern and Bayern right now.
We don't attack them and give them space and we just look what they are doing.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
I'd like to see Gio later to put them under pressure. Attacking is the best defense against them, their defense is as week as ours.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Melo needs to come off at halftime, what the fuck is he doing out there?

He decided to basically stab in one direction, did not contain, allowing Pranjic to run with the ball towards our goal. I mean the guy has NO CLUE what he's doing defensively. He cannot hold down the midfield by himself. CONTAIN, douche.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Ale thinks good but his stuff is not helping at all, his passes are bad and he loses nearly every ball.

Free kick Bayern in a good position.
I'm scared of Badstuber :scared:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It is obvious how useless has Diego been tonight. Not only he is creating a lot of unnecessary space but also he is EXPOSING Melo quite a lot. This is forcing Melo to make a lot of errors.

The space he is leaving is also forcing Marchisio out wide and also leaving Melo all by himself to do everything.

Del Piero is extremely slow it's not even funny and our play in the final third is totally absent.

I'd put Amauri for Del Piero to have some presence where needed and put Giovinco for Diego and switch to a 4-4-2 with Camo and Joe roaming as they please inside.

Otherwise we are kissing the tournament good bye.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Juventus 1-1 FC Bayern München
Maccabi Haifa FC 0-1 FC Girondins de Bordeaux
Beşiktaş JK 0-1 PFC CSKA Moskva
VfL Wolfsburg 0-1 Manchester United FC
FC Zürich 1-0 AC Milan
Olympique de Marseille 1-1 Real Madrid CF
Chelsea FC 2-1 APOEL FC
Club Atlético de Madrid 0-2 FC Porto

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Wont say much about this half other than we looked undressed and pretty naked on the field.

Diego, Del Piero, Melo and specially Caceres= Awful.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It is obvious how useless has Diego been tonight. Not only he is creating a lot of unnecessary space but also he is EXPOSING Melo quite a lot. This is forcing Melo to make a lot of errors.

The space he is leaving is also forcing Marchisio out wide and also leaving Melo all by himself to do everything.

Del Piero is extremely slow it's not even funny and our play in the final third is totally absent.

I'd put Amauri for Del Piero to have some presence where needed and put Giovinco for Diego and switch to a 4-4-2 with Camo and Joe roaming as they please inside.

Otherwise we are kissing the tournament good bye.
It appears that van Bommel is man-marking Diego, taking him out of the game. Camo hasn't been helping much offensively or defensively, and as you said Claudio is being pulled out wide.

Ferrara puts in Poulsen for Del Piero. 100% defense from here on out apparently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)