[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Young Boys [October 2nd, 201 (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
missed the game I thought it was played at the same time with MU game. See some highlight from Youtube, happy to see Dybala got a hattrick but not so happy to see Khedira back into the team XD

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Our "Ultras" were so pathetic. To say that the Swiss outperformed them is like to say nothing. They've been pathetic two times I saw them live too, against Napoli at home two years ago and at Wembley against Spurs. And these girls want not only free tickets for themselves but also some additional pool to make a profit :lol: Get out of here.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Our "Ultras" were so pathetic. To say that the Swiss outperformed them is like to say nothing. They've been pathetic two times I saw them live too, against Napoli at home two years ago and at Wembley against Spurs. And these girls want not only free tickets for themselves but also some additional pool to make a profit :lol: Get out of here.
Exactly my thoughts of them when after I saw them live. And when you hear also about racist chants, smuggling and stuff like that. Bunch of princess.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ultras are known to do stupid things - talking is one of them..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)