[CL] Juventus 3-0 Dynamo Kiev [December 2nd, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Still so dodgy defensively but we got a clean sheet even if the opponents were embarrassing - it’s a step in the right direction.

chiesa was superb a goal and 1.5 assists and he looked dangerous running at kiev

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
nice win, good first half an hour and okay ending. defense was still shaky, tek one of our best players against an average opponent. happy for chiesa and sandro, kulu looked terrible. bentancur improved a bit. dragusin raw af, but it was time he had his debut. mckennie's passing should be like his drive and he'd be a great player.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Woj - 7,5 - The most underrated GK in the world right now. 2 crutial saves today, both on 1-0. Second only to Chiesa for the MOTM.
Demiral - 6,5 - Solid.
Bonucci - 6,5 - Same as Demiral
MdL - 7 - A wall. Cant remember him losing any duel today
AS - 7,5 - One of his best games for us recently. Great in attack, solid in defence. Great assist.
Bentancur - 6,5 - Not as good as last season yet but I saw improvement today, especially in the second half.
McKennie - 7 - One of the best in the first half. Wasnt so good in the second but still pretty decend. Lost some balls but recovered a lot of them too. Pirlo must be happy.
Ramsey - 5,5 - Did he play? He was anonymous for most of the game
Chiesa - 8 -MOTM for me. His best game for us by a mile. Nice goal and nice assist, kept running whole game. Keep it up. :tup:
CR7 - 6,5 - Pretty bad first half, but improved in the second. Unlucky to hit the bar though.
Morata - 7 - Mr clutch does it again! Same as CR he was pretty bad in the first, improved a lot in the second half too and was more involved. Nice goal and lucky assist.

Danilo - 6 - Solid
Dragusin - 6 :heart: So happy for him, mature cameo from him and i hope he gets more games in the future.
Arthur - 5,5 - ok, nothing special
Berna - 5,5 - same as Arthur
Kulu - 5 - Pretty bad, fucked up almost everything that he touched. I hope he gets his confidence back in near future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)