[CL] Juventus 3-0 Dynamo Kiev [December 2nd, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We won't finish first, and we'll probably be eliminated in the next round anyway (unless we get one of the winners from the Chelsea group, Dortmund group, Real Madrid group or PSG group). Actually, I have serious doubts as to whether we can even beat Monchengladbach.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We won't finish first, and we'll probably be eliminated in the next round anyway (unless we get one of the winners from the Chelsea group, Dortmund group, Real Madrid group or PSG group). Actually, I have serious doubts as to whether we can even beat Monchengladbach.
Exactly my thoughts.
We can still save this season with a proper coach but we all know it will only happen when the season ends.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Normally I would agree with you BUT maybe there's a secret plan at Juve. Maybe they actually realized they have to ditch useless Serie A trophies for the real trophy: UCL

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Totally meaningless game.We could rest Ronaldo at this game not yesterday.
if he really had a minor injury there was no point risking it and have a headache for the next couple of weeks. we should also have a plan b without ronaldo. we could only win one single game (first match vs kiev) without him, which is unacceptable.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Normally I would agree with you BUT maybe there's a secret plan at Juve. Maybe they actually realized they have to ditch useless Serie A trophies for the real trophy: UCL
If you are good, you are good on all fronts. Ditiching the Scudetto in order to win another is small club mentality.

The only "secret plan" there might be is to take Pirlo let him express his ideas and sacrifice a season or two until the team perform his ideas to perfection which is a stupid idea IMO.

I am really more upset about how we play than the actual results.
Opponents get to our area way too much while we are so vanilla upfront.
Its not that luck is the reason we are losing points - We lose points because we suck!
Also by saying opponents Im not referring to Lazio Inter Milan or some club with at least some budget or prestige. The clubs Im referring to are the almost amateurish clubs such as Benevento, Crotone and even the Hungarian champions who lost so many balls against us yet we couldnt really convert too much (up until that Morata late goal).

These are teams we should be trashing with a minimal coaching ability. Pirlo is just too inexperienced for a team like Juventus!

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If you are good, you are good on all fronts. Ditiching the Scudetto in order to win another is small club mentality.

The only "secret plan" there might be is to take Pirlo let him express his ideas and sacrifice a season or two until the team perform his ideas to perfection which is a stupid idea IMO.

I am really more upset about how we play than the actual results.
Opponents get to our area way too much while we are so vanilla upfront.
Its not that luck is the reason we are losing points - We lose points because we suck!
Also by saying opponents Im not referring to Lazio Inter Milan or some club with at least some budget or prestige. The clubs Im referring to are the almost amateurish clubs such as Benevento, Crotone and even the Hungarian champions who lost so many balls against us yet we couldnt really convert too much (up until that Morata late goal).

These are teams we should be trashing with a minimal coaching ability. Pirlo is just too inexperienced for a team like Juventus!
Which was the last team we thrashed in an away game in serie a we have been struggling since the covid break even when we had Sarri as our coach let us have patience Real Madrid Barcelona and Man city are all struggling in their respective leagues this will be a chaotic season for everyone concerned

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I think our best lineup at this time is

Szc

Cuad-Danilo-MDL-AS

Ramsey-Rabiot-McK

Kulu-Morata-CR​

Mckennie doesn't look like a very good player tbh but i guess he can fulfill Matuidi's old role of covering for Ronaldo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)