[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Bayer 04 Leverkusen [October 1st, 2019] (26 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
In all seriousness now, it won’t be easy as it never is against relatively young and unpredictable german teams but all in all i personally expect us to slowly but surely get it done from early on if clinical enough.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@DAiDEViL Do you know what kind of team Leverkusen are this season? Do they play attacking gegenpress football.
Ideally you'd want someone who has followed Leverkusen a little closer this season to answer that question :p but i'll try.

From what i've seen they do want to control the ball, but can play on the counter as well. Press yes, but not a vintage Dortmund counterattacking team.

Bailey is a huge loss. He'd have given Danilo nightmares most likely. Havertz, Amiri and Volland the ones to watch out.

They have some quality players, but if we show up and take them seriously we (have to) pick up the three points.

- - - Updated - - -

Also what Badass said.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Ideally you'd want someone who has followed Leverkusen a little closer this season to answer that question :p but i'll try.

From what i've seen they do want to control the ball, but can play on the counter as well. Press yes, but not a vintage Dortmund counterattacking team.

Bailey is a huge loss. He'd have given Danilo nightmares most likely. Havertz, Amiri and Volland the ones to watch out.

They have some quality players, but if we show up and take them seriously we (have to) pick up the three points.

- - - Updated - - -

Also what Badass said.
But they lost to Lokomotiv :p

Jan 22, 2016
If they are going to sit back and hurt us on counters , we are going to have problems opening up their defense with that midfield.
Dybala's creativity is much needed in this game.With him on the pitch we literally play with 5 MFs and this is crucial for Sarri's possession based sysetems.

BlackVanilla

Mar 12, 2019
I love that feeling in the morning, knowing tonight its again time for Champions League. Come on guys, we will show them tonight what it means to fight against a team, which is waiting 23 years to win the Champions League and hungry as never before for it.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
2-2 or 3-3 draw

- - - Updated - - -

We'll concede after corner against Benders, Dragovic and Tah. No question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)