[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (8 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,062
    'Don't compare Juve to Inter treble'
    By Football Italia staff

Esteban Cambiasso insists Juventus cannot be compared to Inter’s treble winners of 2010. “We didn’t have a superstar like Cristiano Ronaldo…”
    Cambiasso’s Inter remain the only Italian side to win Serie A, the Coppa Italia and Champions League in the same season, although Juve’s comeback against Atletico Madrid has prompted several - including Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola - to tip them for European glory this term.
    “I could put my arm around my teammates to fire them up before big games, but I certainly couldn’t score three goals,” he told Sky Sport Italia.
    “We didn’t have a superstar like Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi: they’re two unique players who make the difference.
    “Instead we had a player like Eto’o, who came after winning the treble with Barcelona.
    “Unlike Juve we didn’t make any comebacks, but knocking out Chelsea gave us awareness at a time when it was impossible for us to go through.
    “The parallels between us and Juve aren’t there.”

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I wanted to do one of me watching you guys on tuZ watching these vids and complaining about them.

I won't now.
    You absolutely should but, if you speak, you have to do ASMR voice

- - - Updated - - -

'Don't compare Juve to Inter treble'
    By Football Italia staff
    cambiasso-epa230617_0_3.jpg
    EPA.png

Esteban Cambiasso insists Juventus cannot be compared to Inter’s treble winners of 2010. “We didn’t have a superstar like Cristiano Ronaldo…”
    Cambiasso’s Inter remain the only Italian side to win Serie A, the Coppa Italia and Champions League in the same season, although Juve’s comeback against Atletico Madrid has prompted several - including Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola - to tip them for European glory this term.
    “I could put my arm around my teammates to fire them up before big games, but I certainly couldn’t score three goals,” he told Sky Sport Italia.
    “We didn’t have a superstar like Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi: they’re two unique players who make the difference.
    “Instead we had a player like Eto’o, who came after winning the treble with Barcelona.
    “Unlike Juve we didn’t make any comebacks, but knocking out Chelsea gave us awareness at a time when it was impossible for us to go through.
    “The parallels between us and Juve aren’t there.”
    Good. I don't want to be compared to them either.

but why did you post this here? Doesn't cambiasso's hair have its own thread?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    You absolutely should but, if you speak, you have to do ASMR voice

- - - Updated - - -

Good. I don't want to be compared to them either.

but why did you post this here? Doesn't cambiasso's hair have its own thread?
    I was gonna say that. lol

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    Obviously we all would love to play this way now on and in that case, who else could play like Can or he could end up like "the key player" in that case

Bentan, Sami and Caceres can't do it IMO for different reasons (not strong, not fast and not good)

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,075
    How you summarize the season with those long posts.

Would be nice if someone made one for this game. All the memorable comments, vids, gifs, images, anti-Juventini harakiris in one post.
    ohhh u want one for this game :D

Can't jinx the season though :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)