[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (7 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
They asked Simeone about Ronaldo/Iuliano. LOL :sergio:
Failed the audition for Inter coaching position.

When asked whether or not he wants to get a revenge against Juve because of 1998:
“No, every game is different and we must fight with calm and humility, knowing we are up against a very strong club. I have no doubts it’ll be a fascinating game of football.”

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Caceres can actually cover for Cancelo on the wing if he has to, Rugani on the other hand...Don't want him anywhere near the sideline. He's just way too slow and would get overrun with ease.
If you say so, ok with me. Just thought this version of him wasn't anything special but I guess Rugs hasn't been anything special. Just want to advance for both CR7 and Max. CR7 didn't come here to be disappointed and Max deserves to get that CL trophy, with JUVE!

Mar 3, 2014
Don't want Caceres in there but think 3 man backline only way to go.

Like either of these 11 with 3 man backline posted by others. Like having Dybala in there, but seems to get knock off the ball too much for my liking this season. Though Juve could use some magic from #10 tomorrow night.

Woj

Rugani Bonucci Chiellini

Cancelo Pjanic Matuidi Bernardeschi

Dybala

Mandzukic CR7

Rugani-Bonucci-Chiellini

Cancelo-Pjanic-Can-Spina

Berna-Mandzu-Ronaldo

ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK! AM needs to be startled by something different and hopefully that tight knit defense cracks enough for 3-0 Juve win.
:jflag:
The idea of Bernardeschi as a wingback intrigues me. He played the role with Paulo Sousa, and could give us a needed offensive boost. Quite frankly Atletico are mostly deadly on set pieces so a 3 in the back could be the solution. It also gives Cancelo more freedom to attack. Although, I'm doubtful of Allegri risking playing with a 2 man midfield with 3 in the back. I imagine if we're playing 3 in the back, Dybala is out.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
But he's good at headers, and defending set pieces.
That is true, but given that we probably go at them from the very beginning, we may play quite the highline, and i don't want to witness Griezmann or Morata burning him on the spot. This, and the grinta Martin brings to the table. I just think Caceres at RCB/RB is the overall better choice for that specific game.

- - - Updated - - -

not if Cancelo is on the left. lol
Even then i don't want Slowgani in there.

juventino351

Jul 12, 2018
Caceres is pure dogshit nowadays...he was rotting on the Lazio bench ,and you guys expect him to deliver in the most important game in years ? Since he returned ,he already made some huge fuckups .
I just pray that Max plays Spina and Cancelo if he opts for the 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 . We will need the pace on the wings as Atletico defends very compactly and we must try to overload the flanks . On the other side ,Ronaldo and Mandzo will have to be on their best and take advantage of any opportunity that arises .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
That is true, but given that we probably go at them from the very beginning, we may play quite the highline, and i don't want to witness Griezmann or Morata burning him on the spot. This, and the grinta Martin brings to the table. I just think Caceres at RCB/RB is the overall better choice for that specific game.

- - - Updated - - -

Even then i don't want Slowgani in there.
:allegri:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Caceres is pure dogshit nowadays...he was rotting on the Lazio bench ,and you guys expect him to deliver in the most important game in years ?
Yes, we do. You see, you are forgetting one very important factor. Caceres is batshit crazy. The normal rules don't apply.

I fully expect him to make our fourth goal in a 4-1 win tomorrow.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It will most likely be Ronaldo and Mario at the back post all match and then fill in the pieces around that. Either Dybala behind waiting for the 2nd ball somewhere or our standard 3 man midfield. The question is who is crossing from the right, is it Cancelo?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
We defend and lose 0-1.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala has got to start this match .

And if we go 2 or 3 up we have to push on for the next goal. If we really have learnt from our mistakes we will not sit back.
LOL - if we go 2-0, even if it's 20 minutes in, we will defend till the cows come home, there's no other way in the Italian Coaching handbook. We will then concede in the last minute of stoppage time.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I felt absolutely deflated after the first leg, but strangely enough I feel confident now. I genuinely think we can do it.

Which means that we will almost certainly lose.
No man, dont do this to yourself.

Just wait the game and see what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

This #itstime bethrens are getting old tbh.
Bad vibes i get always seeing this supposedly motivational juve videos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)