[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Bayern [23rd February, 2016] (6 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This is the real deal let's do this. Bayern fans so scared of us that they already have 34 pages in their Juventus-Bayern thread.
how can they have a Juventus-Bayern thread when their game vs Darmstadt hasnt ended yet. there is something seriously wrong with that forum

Jun 6, 2015
I think they're very confident that they are gonna thrash us
No they're not they have lot of injuries and have seen that we have won 15 in a row recently. Tonights result will make them feel more confident however.

- - - Updated - - -

how can they have a Juventus-Bayern thread when their game vs Darmstadt hasnt ended yet. there is something seriously wrong with that forum
They are using cheat codes in their forum.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
dude. bayern fans fear no one. my dad is the epitome of a deluded bayern fan.

he knows NOTHING about juventus, but he sure knows bayern are going to win - because bayern is bayern. MIA SAN MIA.

@Ocelot

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Truth to be told eliminating Bayern would be so sweet it's hard to describe. Teaching Pep a lesson is always great not to add that our win might result in his sack. Bayern are already pissed that he already chose City so just imagine Juve winning this tie and then Bayern sacking Poop to humiliate him even more. :tuttosport:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
dude. bayern fans fear no one. my dad is the epitome of a deluded bayern fan.

he knows NOTHING about juventus, but he sure knows bayern are going to win - because
bayern is bayern. MIA SAN MIA.
@Ocelot
So supporting Juve is just a way of rebelling against your dear old dad who wanted nothing but the best for you? :disagree:

Jun 6, 2015
So we should quite clearly go back to 3-5-2 hopefully Chiellini is ready to play.

------------------Buffon
--------Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
-----------------Marchisio
Cuadrado Khedira------Pogba Evra
-------------Dybala Mandzukic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)