[CL] Juventus 2-1 Real Madrid (May 5th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

MoM vs Real Madrid

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Licht

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pirlo

• Tevez

• Morata

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Congrats everyone. Excellent game from our boys, that defensive soundness, lethal counters. We allowed very little tonight. Grinta all over the pitch. Vidal and Marchisio were immense. We can do this.
@Dostoevsky @JuveJay

Can you pls unban me from Max's thread?

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
What a build up to our first goal. 2, 3 touches max each and I think 26/27 passes till Tevez shot on goal. Very very interesting which choices Allegri is going to make next week.

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
Great match and I'm glad I woke up at 3am to catch this. The team effort was there with everyone helping out the defence. I thought Litch and Evra were brilliant and Tevez is definitely the MOTM.

Last 20 mins was nerve-wrecking though as the boss chose to go defensive and not take the risk of having counters from RM. The defence really showed up for that 20mins and the world knows how good our 3-5-2 is defensively, frustrating RM.

And I'm eyeing that Champions League winners badge on RM's jerseys the whole match. It seems so close and real that we are having it on our jerseys next season...... ;)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
The legend that is Allegri. Tactical genius. The gameplan was masterclass. End of story.

Three months ago, we were down on Vidal. What a match and return to form from him over the last month or so.

Sturaro. What a CL performance for such a young guy. Lot's of people here doubting him.

Jan 5, 2007
Great match and I'm glad I woke up at 3am to catch this. The team effort was there with everyone helping out the defence. I thought Litch and Evra were brilliant and Tevez is definitely the MOTM.

Last 20 mins was nerve-wrecking though as the boss chose to go defensive and not take the risk of having counters from RM. The defence really showed up for that 20mins and the world knows how good our 3-5-2 is defensively, frustrating RM.

And I'm eyeing that Champions League winners badge on RM's jerseys the whole match. It seems so close and real that we are having it on our jerseys next season...... ;)
It will be soon with this kind of play.

If its not this year is the next year for sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)