[CL] Juventus 2-1 Real Madrid (May 5th, 2015) (18 Viewers)

MoM vs Real Madrid

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Licht

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pirlo

• Tevez

• Morata

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
It's not vague at all. It's clear as day.
It would be clearer if it was explicitly stated that the rule remains the same.

I say its vague because despite being booked for a yellow in the first leg you can be cynical in the same tie and yet not pay a price at all. I bet it'll get changed to 2 soon enough when UEFA see the flaw. But I ain't gonna complain as like half of our team got booked tonight :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
YEEESSSS!:weee::weee::weee:
What an atmosphere was at the sport pub i was with many juventini fellas wow!!!:wine::scarf::cool:
What a great match!great performance from the lads!continued to fight all night long!
:delpiero::delpiero::delpiero:
You made us proud Juve,
what a great night!!!!
:touched:
Forza Juve!!
Fino alla fine Forza Juventus!!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I felt really sick during the game. Like my heart was going to pop out. I've missed these emotions a lot. Yeah winning Serie A is great and all, but man, this competition, this is where it's all at. The result is good but it's far from over. I\m really proud of the boys yet again. We're not $#@!ing around this year in Europe. Sturaro really shocked me with his performance. Props to him. But Vidal. Oh Vidal. How I've missed these performances. He was all over the place and that tackling. $#@! me, seeing him out of breath and doing those perfectly timed tackles felt so $#@!ing great. The morale is high but it will be even more difficult in the second leg. Hopefully Pogba makes it as we need him badly.

One last thing. Ramos was $#@!ing horrible in midfield. :lol::lol: @Zacheryah @DelPiero84 @zizinho :kiss:
its not like hes anything better in defense anyway :p

more of the same in the return leg Sergio :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)