[CL] Juventus 2-1 Real Madrid (May 5th, 2015) (15 Viewers)

MoM vs Real Madrid

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Licht

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pirlo

• Tevez

• Morata

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game but could have been better, I can't help but be slightly disappointed we didn't get a third.

Credit to Allegri for a brave decision to play 4 at the back and got for Sturaro.

Vidal and Morata were immense.

The ref was ridiculous Cavajal could have have at least 4 yellows (possible red) and got one. He really wasn't very consistent with his bookings.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Their defence is vulnerable. Ramos won't help them break us down over there. So I'm curious to see what Ancelotti does.

My MOM would have to be tevez. Played a part in both goals. Sturaro was impressive. No fear.

Forza Juve!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
can someone explain to me how is the carvajal was not sent off for that penalty challenge? he was the last man.

ref was very generous to madrid.
To be fair Tevez was moving away from goal, but it was a yellow, which he didn't give. Sometimes English refs do that, they go against you when you start asking for yellows.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Live thread is always full of a lot of naysayers bullshit. We were very good. It's going to be a battle in Madrid but we can do it

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
perhaps, but could've been pressed their backs more, allegri should've get rid of pirlo and instructed tevez to drop deep, wouldn't make a difference in defense... and pirlo almost $#@!ed it up :sergio:
Because we used Tevez and Morata to attack with pace, and asked them to help defend, they were exhausted by the end of the match. They needed to be sub'd. They had nothing left in the tank. And it almost gave us a 3rd goal twice through Llorente and Pereyra. It worked. Madrid hardly created a chance in the last 15 minutes, whereas Nando fucked up a sure goal with that header.

But Nando's miss cancels out James miss.

2-1 was a very fair result. And a brilliant result.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
To be fair Tevez was moving away from goal, but it was a yellow, which he didn't give. Sometimes English refs do that, they go against you when you start asking for yellows.
He was moving away because Carvajal was pushing all the way. Ref was a proper cunt by booking Vidal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)