[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Monaco [9th May, 2017] (5 Viewers)

CL final thread, yes or no...BEWARE.

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
It's a tough choice and one only Allegri can answer because surely as hell I don't think anyone knows, afterall this ain't Monaco, it's real Madrid. If I was to guess though I'd say we play the same formation as we did against barca :boh:
That was my first thought too. Think we will switch back to the Barca-formation, cause Real play with 1 central striker like Barca did with Schuarez. And on the flanks we can double Bale and Ronaldo, like we did with Neymar and Messi. And by the way, Dani knows how to tear up Clownaldo.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Glik: "maybe I have deserved a red card, but maybe Juventus players did too", "refs helped Juventus and will continue helping them, I'm not afraid to say it".

Glik you pathetic worm :touched:.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I'm surprised Jardem didn't play with a CAM from the outset. You have to put someone in between our defensive and midfield lines or it's too easy for us. And it was. We just doubled the wings and they couldn't do anything. Really poor from him.

We look like we are in top gear at the moment. We were breaking their press so easily.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Glik: "maybe I have deserved a red card, but maybe Juventus players did too", "refs helped Juventus and will continue helping them, I'm not afraid to say it".

:lol: Delusional and shameless. Does give an interesting snapshot of the minds of the millions who we rile up with our success :touched:

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Gigi Buffon: "Getting to the final does not matter anymore" :cry:

[video=dailymotion;x5lnfqo]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5lnfqo_juventus-monaco-buffon_sport[/video]

@Mark start working for that trophy :eyepatch:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Is 3-4-3 our new go-to formation?

Easily switches to a 4-2-3-1 should Dani or Sandro push higher on the pitch. Especially considering our insane full-backs the formation is a very viable one, and allows us to have 1 more CB to man mark tough attacks. Monaco rarely threatened over two legs, and if we go against Real the attacking threat will be similar. We also get to throw in Cuadrado against tired legs, which is a fantastic thing to have.
It could be cuz even when RM used just one CF, every time they use their main weapon, FB crosses, CR7 is in the box so they always have two or three players to look for those balls

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

What the fuck is with the DNA of all this persons playing for this all this inferior teams.A world conspiracy is taking place helping Juve?:sergio:
Sore bastard.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He also talked about the derby and how Torino shouldn't get a red card :rofl:.
At least that one was debatable to an extent, as some people (myself included) have struggled with how every tough tackle turned from "play on" to "foul" to "yellow card" in the space of 10 years, but this one day, unbelievable. A deliberate ploy to put a player out of a CL final. He's a bitter and terrible loser, always has been.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
It's like I can't even celebrate, I'm happy, really pleased but June the 3rd is celebration day. I can't stress the crave, that sheer desire so $#@!ing need that trophy. We need the luck, I can't do with another disappointment. We are better than 2 years but that doesn't mean a lot only them 90 or 120 minutes count.

I share this. It would be so incredebly frustrating seeing that Cristina lift the trophy in our faces. Definition of pain.

Nevertheless, our team, manager, staff (apart from our retard physios) is incredible and deserve full credit, especially considering how this season started.

Forza Juve!:flag1:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
How pathetic does glik sound, I mean it's as bad as the uefalona story but worse because that conspiracy does have a bit if credibility, yet here we are. What a fucking sore ass loser.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)