[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Monaco [9th May, 2017] (3 Viewers)

CL final thread, yes or no...BEWARE.

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Because in the summer of 2006 it seemed likely that we did cheat. I mean, we were relegated and stripped of our scudetti ffs. You just assumed the evidence would be overwhelming. Now we are almost 11 years later and it turns out there was nothing there. I still get sad thinking that they put us through all of this over nothing. And not just a Juventus fan, but as a human being.
i did believe moggi saying things like "it's either everyone cheating or no one cheating". the whole sporting trial looked too quick, it looked like it was staged, and you didn't have to be a genius to suspect something's not right. i was a member of a local board that time, and by the time the verdicts came out, and milan escaped the whole thing with a point deduction meaning they could still enter the cl we knew that it was a shameless process.

i f5'd the shit out of ju29ro.com for weeks or even months before the information about guido rossi, aurecchio and that whole bunch of inter related corrupt piles of shit started to emerge.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Because in the summer of 2006 it seemed likely that we did cheat. I mean, we were relegated and stripped of our scudetti ffs. You just assumed the evidence would be overwhelming. Now we are almost 11 years later and it turns out there was nothing there. I still get sad thinking that they put us through all of this over nothing. And not just a Juventus fan, but as a human being.
I didn't believe in it, felt like it was fixed from day one. I think it's like overcoming a close friends death, in that at first your shocked, sad, and depending on the person angry. TBH it was traumatic, I'll never forget them days, we lost a lot. It was like coming out of war where innocents were killed, butchered, women raped and then the people responsible partially admitted it was wrong but didn't apologize, nor did they recompense us. Fuck, FIGC and inter, Forza Moggi.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The defeat to Bayern was a lot more painful for me than the Berlin final was.
How that could be?Yes that Bayern defeat still hurts me too,but c'mon that final 2015.... ,we become a champions of lost finals ,6.Especially when that turkish turd of a referee didn't whiste a clear penalty on Pogba on 1-1 and immediately they scored in a counter .

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
How that could be?Yes that Bayern defeat still hurts me too,but c'mon that final 2015.... ,we become a champions of lost finals ,6.Especially when that turkish turd of a referee didn't whiste a clear penalty on Pogba on 1-1 and immediately they scored in a counter .
foul by Dani Alves...

guy will cost us another final. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

And where is 2003 lost Manchester final against Milan?
last 5 years.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We are going to beat Real Madrid 5-0.
Higuain hattrick in first 30, a goal every 10 minutes. Bonucci golazo at 50th minute, same kind vs lazio, beautiful run with the ball dribble Ramos and bury the shot bottom right corner at the edge of the box, last goal will be from mandzo scoring a backheel à la zlatan from a dani alves cross. it will be like an exhibition match :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)