[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lokomotiv Moscow [October 22nd, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
not playing Bentancur at AM for a start
True :grin:

Probably don't need anyone at AM in these kind of games especially if Dybala is playing.

- - - Updated - - -

He saved us big time in 2 minutes, this looked like the type of match we would never score. Credit to Lokomotiv they are a much better team than Leverkusen, amazing defence.
Höwedes :heart:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He saved us big time in 2 minutes, this looked like the type of match we would never score. Credit to Lokomotiv they are a much better team than Leverkusen, amazing defence.
So happy for him. After 1.5 years of nightmare he's proving everyone wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

On second goal Ronaldo is miles offside, but he thinks about chasing the ball for a second :lol:

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
The more this Juve is starting to apply Sarri's characteristics, the more I like it. The guy has made almost every player play better than last year (apart from Berna, but hive him a bit of time).

But above all, this seems to be one of the less Ronaldo-centred team Ronaldo has played since his 2nd year at Manchester. He's still our most talented player and has freedom to do whatever he wants, but our attacking gameplan is not based exclusively on him. This gives me great confidence for the next stages of CL.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Didn’t Dybala score a hat trick in the home game against Young Boys last autumn, before embarking on his nightmare campaign? :scared: :snoop:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
It's funny how 2k of russians easily outsung our entire crowd. At times they were booing when we had possession and it was so loud and disturbing. I know that our ultras are absolute cocksuckers but without them the place is quiet as fuck.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's funny how 2k of russians easily outsung our entire crowd. At times they were booing when we had possession and it was so loud and disturbing. I know that our ultras are absolute cocksuckers but without them the place is quiet as fuck.
that might affect our home record actually. against atleti, the crowd was also fantastic.

on a sidenote, it looks like there's always that guy:

he says that cuadrado deserved a red for his foul which he got the yellow for :stupid: italian pundits are worse than the english, and that's quite an accomplishment.

Oct 23, 2011
Ok, so after a horrendous hour or so I absolutely loved what we did, especially after we took the lead. The way we kept possession, even though Lokomotiv allowed it to some extent for whatever strange reason, is what we usually see from a top-tier CL side that has what it takes to go all the way. That's exactly how I like to see us kill off games. I am not going to make comparisons because i'm sick and tired of comparing this side to last year's, but that's something we lacked last season what occasionally put us in a lot of danger or even cost us a game or two. We haven't been firing on all cylinders yet in the CL, but we are farther than where I thought we'd be earlier this season, which to me is all that matters in the end. There are some things Sarri has to figure out if we really want to go all the way, such as getting consistency from our CB's, and improving our midfield by slowly integrating Rabiot and Ramsey (because as of now I think we'd come short against another topside with this midfield), but I have faith in that he is able to do so.

All in all, not the best performance, with a pretty shocking display from Ronaldo (no concern though), and a pretty bad Khedira, Matuidi, and Bonucci, but 3 points is all that matters now.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
But how much did they cry on the way out of the stadium with their loss?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Good i'd say. But he's always been a good defender - if it only wasn't for the injuries.
Let's sell Raguno and get Höwedes back now that he overcame his injury woes and has been injury free for more than a year.

He's been really gracious and always has good words about Juve :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)