[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Yes, I would gladly replace him with a younger goalkeeper from Serie A, there are plenty around. Buffon is also making a lot of mistakes, Barca's second goal was his mistake, he didn;t do well in the first as well. But at least I like him and still think he's a good GK and can contribute to the team. Pirlo is worthless.

See, I am a Juventus fan, not a specific player fan. The last players I was a great fan of, are long gone. So I only think about the team and what can make it better. All those emotions about legendary players, tears about Buffon not lifting the cup etc. are stupid shit for me! I want Juventus to be strong.
lol Gigi was the best our player out there. We should not worry about him and GK position as he is always motivated and still one of the best in the world. We are blessed to have such a beast. And i could argue with you about goals we conceded all day.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes, I would gladly replace him with a younger goalkeeper from Serie A, there are plenty around. Buffon is also making a lot of mistakes, Barca's second goal was his mistake, he didn;t do well in the first as well. But at least I like him and still think he's a good GK and can contribute to the team. Pirlo is worthless.

See, I am a Juventus fan, not a specific player fan. The last players I was a great fan of, are long gone. So I only think about the team and what can make it better. All those emotions about legendary players, tears about Buffon not lifting the cup etc. are stupid shit for me! I want Juventus to be strong.
Honestly this guy is just trolling. Why isn't he banned yet?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
This final loss hurts a lot. We lost a chance to get another CL trophy and this is serious miss. On the other hand I feel that this is the lost final that hurts the least. Not only that there is no shame in losing against a team like Barcelona, but also because we managed to show off in the second half. The main reason why this is not so painful is because I can see that this team will improve a lot in the coming years and it is only a question of time to win the CL trophy.

We've got a young coach who is capable of learning and improving. We have many young players who will improve a lot. We have a wonderful stadium. We have a great and hardworking staff. We are getting on the same level as Barca, Chelsea and Bayern, who are the well run powerhouses in Europe. This final is really our long awaited return in european top football. :wine:

BTW - the way we are discussing the penalty is like Nipples, intermerda, roma and so on would do it. Please stahp.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

Your should really stop showing your intelligence, or lack of, publicly.I seriously don't know what is going on in your head but Absolutely no way we can find a goal keeper who able to replace Buffon he made a number of great saves during juve barca match but the problem wasn't buffon barca had more possession and created more situation and completely controlled the game and we barely created chance for goal.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Your should really stop showing your intelligence, or lack of, publicly.I seriously don't know what is going on in your head but Absolutely no way we can find a goal keeper who able to replace Buffon he made a number of great saves during juve barca match but the problem wasn't buffon barca had more possession and created more situation and completely controlled the game and we barely created chance for goal.
:rofl::tup:

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
Buffon saved some shots, but he made two mistakes, which resulted in goals. The second goal, especially was crucial. Buffon has been making mistakes for a long time, that's the truth.

We conceded three goals last night and you think our goalkeeper did grea! Strong logic!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Honestly this guy is just trolling. Why isn't he banned yet?
Now I am getting suspicious...

Buffon saved some shots, but he made two mistakes, which resulted in goals. The second goal, especially was crucial. Buffon has been making mistakes for a long time, that's the truth.

We conceded three goals last night and you think our goalkeeper did grea! Strong logic!
So Buffon makes some amazing saves, faces a 5-on-3 jailbreak counterattack, deflects off a Messi shot, and when Evra goes missing it's entirely his fault. I see. ;)

I ain't falling for this troll routine.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
That bargaining phase can be ugly. I remember what it was like here after Conte left.
I wonder if football fans need a therapist to help deal with big final losses. It's a valid proposition. Imagine if we could have a therapy thread here with someone well qualified. :D

My sentiment too. And is not even pirlo's fault. Is allegris for playing him.

We dont needed a miracle from pirlo IMO, what we needed was to stay as compact as possble, and support the 3 upfront
I don't think we should look at that tangent. His tears were enough to prove what this team and the game meant to him. For having a heart like that should be enough for you to start a game like the final coz it showed will and hunger. Everyone keeps talking about him being past it, but not realising he's one of the few big game players we had going into a final of this nature.

This final loss hurts a lot. We lost a chance to get another CL trophy and this is serious miss. On the other hand I feel that this is the lost final that hurts the least. Not only that there is no shame in losing against a team like Barcelona, but also because we managed to show off in the second half. The main reason why this is not so painful is because I can see that this team will improve a lot in the coming years and it is only a question of time to win the CL trophy.

We've got a young coach who is capable of learning and improving. We have many young players who will improve a lot. We have a wonderful stadium. We have a great and hardworking staff. We are getting on the same level as Barca, Chelsea and Bayern, who are the well run powerhouses in Europe. This final is really our long awaited return in european top football. :wine:

BTW - the way we are discussing the penalty is like Nipples, intermerda, roma and so on would do it. Please stahp.
True. Well said. I think this final will have a positive impact on the club rather than the one like 2003 which could've psychologically affected us. This one shows the players will find it easier to move on because they were outplayed by a stronger and better team. It has taught them and will bode well for the future.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Bolded part is ridiculous. There arent many goalkeepers in the world that are currently better than him, I actually cant think of one keeper thats better than him in Serie A. IMO he's set the bar so high that some Juve fans actually think it might be a good idea replacing him, but he's still one of the best in the world and he still has many years left in his locker imo.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I wonder if football fans need a therapist to help deal with big final losses. It's a valid proposition. Imagine if we could have a therapy thread here with someone well qualified. :D

I don't think we should look at that tangent. His tears were enough to prove what this team and the game meant to him. For having a heart like that should be enough for you to start a game like the final coz it showed will and hunger. Everyone keeps talking about him being past it, but not realising he's one of the few big game players we had going into a final of this nature.

True. Well said. I think this final will have a positive impact on the club rather than the one like 2003 which could've psychologically affected us. This one shows the players will find it easier to move on because they were outplayed by a stronger and better team. It has taught them and will bode well for the future.
About Pirlo: we all know how great he is. Still im not convinced that he needed to play because of experience. We knew that we had to win the physical duel in the mid and work as a team to score. IMO It was maybe not the best decition to start him. Not only because of that, but because he has been too inconsistent in his last matches. I would have gone with something secure and strong. But well whats done is done.

And i dont think we lost because of pirlo. I dont even think he played that bad. At least nothing in comparison with his first half in the bernabeu, which was maybe his worst showing in our shirt. Is just that IMO marchisio makes us play more secure as a whole in the regista role, even when he is not a magician like pirlo

About the effect of the final in comparison with 2003: hell yes, this defeat will have a positive effect in the younger ones, and will be a challenge to overcome for the more experienced players. The 2003 one was disgraceful since that nedved yellow to the very last pk. This juve-barca was a good show and we fought with pride instead of the pussy mentality which we had vs milan.

Some barca friends even told me that after oour goal and our continuous attacks, for a moment they believed they would lose.

I mean, we instilled fear in the hearts of the powerful Barcelona... lets think about it for a moment.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Bolded part is ridiculous. There arent many goalkeepers in the world that are currently better than him, I actually cant think of one keeper thats better than him in Serie A. IMO he's set the bar so high that some Juve fans actually think it might be a good idea replacing him, but he's still one of the best in the world and he still has many years left in his locker imo.
there are none currently

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
More than the lack of the penalty award and the foul on Pogba that led to the 2nd goal was why we had the away side of the stadium when technically we were the home team and the home dressing room. It really led to a disjointed atmosphere with the two separate sides not singing the same songs - a bit like the curva nord and the sud being only 20 metres apart.

Atmosphere on our side would have been even better that way and I'm not sure if there was a reason why this happened. I was a few rows from the front and the fans were still very vocal from minute 1 to about 40 minutes and then it went flat after about 75 minutes when the realisation started to sink in that it wasn't going to happen for us.

We were still classy in our support for the way we applauded our players after the game and applauding the barca side that beat us, shame this wasn't reciprocated when they strangely decided to whistle us when collecting runners up medals. Even the Sunday after the game the Catalans wreaked of a lack of class.

The most common printed shirt name at the game was still Del Piero which is beautiful to see but from what I saw Morata has more shirts than any current player!

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Thanks, mate :)

There is also another difference between this loss and the one from 2003. In 2003 the team had reached its peak. Del Piero, Trezeguet, Camoranesi, Nedved, Davids, Conte, Tacchinardi, Thuram, Zambrotta, Ferrara, Montero, Buffon were all a world class players and it was hard to imagine getting a better players at the time.

Our team in 2015 is still developing. Like it or not, we'll look for at least one new starter striker in a season or two, we are looking for an AM, for full backs and so on. We are beasting at this level and we are far from the developed team like we used to be in 2003. We are oozing with hunger for more success. I can feel how Juventus is going to be so successfull in the next 5 years that it's hard to imagine right now. I'm so happy and excited. :heart:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Almost 48 hours later now... Who's still in denial and anger, and who has moved on to bargaining and depression before acceptance? :D
Hardly that will be any acceptance(of the defeat thinking as a fan).Not about the fact if the judge is to be blamed or not but just the fact of the defeat and that we failed again to win.That hurts and it is hard to accept.Nobody can't do anything about it.That's done thing but it's hard to accept.

- - - Updated - - -

Mark why you are reading Goal.com?The biggest shit source for football in the world.I remember the days when this site was forbidden at TUZ.

- - - Updated - - -

lol Gigi was the best our player out there. We should not worry about him and GK position as he is always motivated and still one of the best in the world. We are blessed to have such a beast. And i could argue with you about goals we conceded all day.
Don't you just understand that he is going from one player to another and trying to make fun of this forum.Obviously he is trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Now go to Tevez,then to Evra,Vidal etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)