[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Can we ban people blaming the refs? I can't take it anymore.
Yeah. We should totally ban people for voicing an opinion on incidents in the game and whether the ref was a factor in how the game turned out... Makes sense. Because you know this is against forum rules. A large portion of the forum having a different opinion really means we should censor them all and ban them for voicing it. :sergio:

I'm done with this forum. Quite pathetic really.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Almost 48 hours later now... Who's still in denial and anger, and who has moved on to bargaining and depression before acceptance? :D
I think it's relatively easy to accept, because all in all Barcelona did deserve to win. There were 10-15 minutes in which we had a big shot at winning, but Suarez's goal was all too easy.

That being said, I do think it's time Barcelona are held to the same standard Manchester City and PSG are. For all their pretending to be Mr. Nice Guy, they are actually the true mafiosi in football.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I am and that's why I don't like Pirlo. he is Milanista, who is ruining the team's great potential. He is contributing abosolutely nothing to the team.
@mods, in that case, please ban this guy for trolling. I mean his signature is the German commentary celebrating the fucking 1997 BVB final win :sergio:

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
And you have Inzaghi as your avatar? :facepalm2:
Yes, and?

Pirlo is clearly destroying the team's potential, look at our performance against Dortmund. He was our worst player in the final and one of the mai nreasons we lost.

- - - Updated - - -

@mods, in that case, please ban this guy for trolling. I mean his signature is the German commentary celebrating the $#@!ing 1997 BVB final win :sergio:
I am not trolling, piece of shit! And yes, I have that as a singature, it's a great moment in the histroy of football and I love it, despite being a Juvenuts fan.

There is nothing wrong with that!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
can we please fucking stop with this anti- Pirlo shit. I'm glad he played in the final, his experience on the field was needed regardless of his overall contribution. I honestly don't think starting pereyra over him would have made us any better, if anything we may have given up more possession. On a set piece there is only one man on that pitch who you'd want to be taking it and that is Pirlo. Now show the guy some bloody respect please!

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
Respect for what? Every corner he is taking is atrocious. We can never score from a setpiece, because he is crossing.

He is cotributing aboslutely nothing to the squad, both in offense and defense, so why is he playing? And btw he is not a Juventino, so I'm not inclined to like him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Respect for what? Every corner he is taking is atrocious. We can never score from a setpiece, because he is crossing.

He is cotributing aboslutely nothing to the squad, both in offense and defense, so why is he playing? And btw he is not a Juventino, so I'm not inclined to like him.
seriously do I need to list everything he has done for this side? how about his winner against torino? don't give me this "he contributes nothing" because that is utter bollocks

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
Though I think if we played Marchisio on his position and pereyra as AMC we would have a better team..
Of course, any remotely thoughtful human being knows that, yet for some reason he's playing every match, because he has experience, passion, intellect and other stupid shit like that.

if we want to be a factor in the CL, we should let go of him, otherwise we would be hopeless against any top team.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Of course, any remotely thoughtful human being knows that, yet for some reason he's playing every match, because he has experience, passion, intellect and other stupid shit like that.

if we want to be a factor in the CL, we should let go of him, otherwise we would be hopeless against any top team.
you might as well just say we should let Buffon go because he is old and concedes goals

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
you might as well just say we should let Buffon go because he is old and concedes goals
Yes, I would gladly replace him with a younger goalkeeper from Serie A, there are plenty around. Buffon is also making a lot of mistakes, Barca's second goal was his mistake, he didn;t do well in the first as well. But at least I like him and still think he's a good GK and can contribute to the team. Pirlo is worthless.

See, I am a Juventus fan, not a specific player fan. The last players I was a great fan of, are long gone. So I only think about the team and what can make it better. All those emotions about legendary players, tears about Buffon not lifting the cup etc. are stupid shit for me! I want Juventus to be strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)