[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Nedved: 'Juve can win this'

Pavel Nedved hopes Juventus can tonight make up for his 2003 Champions League Final disappointment. “We can win this.”

The Czech star was suspended for that Final against Milan at Old Trafford, much as Giorgio Chiellini is ruled out by injury to face Barcelona in Berlin.

“It was a huge disappointment for me in 2003,” Nedved told Tuttosport.

“Now Juve are back at the top, are dominating football in Italy and are holding their own in Europe, even if four clubs can consider themselves stronger.

“The lads strongly wanted this Final. Of course, with Leo Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez, some people – who in my view are over the top – say that Barcelona start from 2-0.

“Yes, they are difficult to stop, unpredictable, creative and strong, but we can win this.

“Barça are the favourites, fine, but the Final is a different thing. Anything could happen in a one-off game.

“We must block off Barcelona’s initiative and attack them.”

Nedved has a particular eye out for his old teammate Gigi Buffon, who was in that 2003 Final.

“The Champions League is the only trophy missing from his career.”
FUK YEAH :flag2:

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
Since i joined this forum i have never thought that i was going to see a CL final so soon, i was expecting to wait for at least 10 years or so. Right now i am feeling strangely calm, the same feeling that i had before we faced real.
Let's do this!
FORZA JUVE!

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
i'M sorry I got too drunk

:sergio:

I thought I did a repost... pfff

FORZA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE::rambo::::rambo::::rambo::::rambo::::rambo::::rambo::::rambo::::rambo::::rambo::::rambo::::rambo::

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Am I the only poor motherfucker whose gonna watch this on streaming alone ?
why? if u dont want to go to a bar or order channel, why not go to a local gym? most of them have tvs and cable... just sign up for a day pass and ride a bike

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
why? if u dont want to go to a bar or order channel, why not go to a local gym? most of them have tvs and cable... just sign up for a day pass and ride a bike
We had a plan with some friends to do that , fell off yesterday . My friends were called to work and couldn't do that . Don't really wanna go out on my own , althrough I am definetly going to some places after the match just to see some drunk idiots singing , thats's after we won of course :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I live in a dorm , no TVs here :(
Go the fvck outside right now and find a bar, resturant, even knock on some apartment and watch with em lol. THERE IS NO WAY THIS GAME SHOULD BE WATCHED ON STREAM.

I thought you would say you are working and dont have tv, I would said fuck your boss and walk out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)