[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,043
    It can have a very nice mental impact when they cant get shit on goal in the first 20 minutes , and drop confidence.

THis game, is all about the first 20 minutes. We survive that and our chances tripple
    How do you come to that Croncualation?

If anything the experience of messi & suarez will become more apparent as they work on their buildup play. I see your point though, but that would involve Barca crumbling mentally but I don't see that happening. Eventually they will throw everything they have at us in attack and it will be interesting to see how Bonucci & Chiellini react to it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Tell me about it, it was so un-Barcelona-like, so thinly veiled. They believe they are going to win, and hopefully they have bought into their own hype and underestimate us because that always suited us perfectly. No words can cover the mentality they really have.
    You know, I love everything about this game. We already defeated one evil superpower and now we're taking on the next. I am loving every minute of this.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,047
    You know, I love everything about this game. We already defeated one evil superpower and now we're taking on the next. I am loving every minute of this.
    This reminds me of the game "Civilization". One evil empire after another...

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,050
    Injury scare for Chiellini
    By Football Italia staff

Giorgio Chiellini pulled out of Juventus training today, with the defender suffering muscular discomfort.

It is not yet known whether the injury is likely to mean the defender misses the Champions League final with Barcelona, or if the Italian only stopped as a precaution.

"Chiellini was forced to leave the field with a sore left calf," the Bianconeri confirmed in a statement.

"His condition will be evaluated tomorrow."

Meanwhile, Andrea Barzagli looks likely to be fit enough to make the squad for the match in Berlin.

The 34-year-old went off at half-time in the win over Napoli, and was later revealed to be suffering from a thigh injury.

However, Barzagli completed the entire session with his teammates today.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    The shit being posted about Barca destroying us by 3+ goals is so ridiculous.

In their 6 knockout games they won a single match by 3 goals and subsequently lost the return leg. I'm failing to see all the top teams that Barca has destroyed by 3+ goals this year. No examples.

FFS, we haven't lost a match by more than 1 goal this year. Not even Barca can say that as they got spanked 3-1 by Madrid.

The fact that even the media is hopping on the bandwagon of Barca smashing us by 3+ goals is ridiculous. Barca is so incredibly overrated this year based upon destroying the minnows of La Liga by big margins.

And we are so damn underrated.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,056
    This is a final. I agree with Zach. We need to not get overly nervous during the first part of the half.
    It always takes us 10-15mins to get into the game. We seem to look frantic at first in these big games, we need to be smart in the beginning.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,058
    The shit being posted about Barca destroying us by 3+ goals is so ridiculous.

In their 6 knockout games they won a single match by 3 goals and subsequently lost the return leg. I'm failing to see all the top teams that Barca has destroyed by 3+ goals this year. No examples.

FFS, we haven't lost a match by more than 1 goal this year. Not even Barca can say that as they got spanked 3-1 by Madrid.

The fact that even the media is hopping on the bandwagon of Barca smashing us by 3+ goals is ridiculous. Barca is so incredibly overrated this year based upon destroying the minnows of La Liga by big margins.

And we are so damn underrated.
    Should work to our benefit.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    How do you come to that Croncualation?

If anything the experience of messi & suarez will become more apparent as they work on their buildup play. I see your point though, but that would involve Barca crumbling mentally but I don't see that happening. Eventually they will throw everything they have at us in attack and it will be interesting to see how Bonucci & Chiellini react to it.
    Suarez ? if the game isnt going his way and we are making cynical uncarded fauls, he'll be trown off his game.
    Neymar isnt playing for brazil, he'll be very susceptible mentally

Messi ? He has a history of beeing trown off his game in the big clashes wich remained scoreless for a while, unless he got carried. Think Argentina where that organisation carried him. Think of the plenty times barcelona got eliminated and messi was nowere.

Messi's support used that be that goddamn amazing midfield. But Xavi is gone and Iniesta is past his prime in big games. Neymar and Suarez, arent as mentally tough.

If Barcelona doesnt score early, they'll face a juventus that wants it 50x more, and has confidence growing all over.

ANd you know what happens when the entire team is confident ? Pogba beeing magical. Good luck with that.

Mar 30, 2013
    Yep.

If we concede at the beginning, it's gonna be hella difficult.
    I understand what you're saying but the mentality of the team is very strong even when we do concede. Conte has still left that killer instinct in the squad, I felt it when we went behind against olympiacos/real. The boys never give up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)