[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If we win tomorrow Serie A will be the only league to have won the Treble twice. Funny thing is that both wins would have happened after Serie A declined.

Eredevise teams Ajax and PSV each have a treble but that was before the european cup was called CL.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah, I came to the same conlusion regarding the divider 5 pages later. :p
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/4...ne-6th-2015)?p=4963492&viewfull=1#post4963492

Regarding your meltdown list, Badass Devil obviously needs to be on the list. :D
Oh yeah, good shout :D Yep, swap one of those for BD.

A week ago at the DFB Pokal final the team that had their fans sitting at the marathon gate also lost :scared:
Is that end usually for away fans or home fans?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Regardless of what happens tomorrow, we need to put up a great fight and next season we need to reach the semi finals again. This way we become a stable CL contender rather than a one time thing. We are not at Barca's level yet and so I wont be very disappointed if we don't win. Being here is already punching above our weight. What does matter is to maintain our status as CL contenders. If you haven't noticed, Juve's fan base has been massively increasing because of our CL run this season. If Juve maintains Serie A dominance and puts on good CL runs regularly then we will catch up to Bayern in a few years. The Juve brand has a lot of potential.

Now lets win this and give the world something to talk about!

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Our team will be ready to go to war 2moro no doubt about that.

Barca are kind of acting like they won the trophy already. I hope they are in for a huge shock when they realise we aren't going to bend over for them.

I'm confident of a win 2moro, we have the players and the discipline to beat Barca.

Losing has barely even crossed my mind. If we do lose i hope it's at least a close and entertaining game.

Fino alla fine.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Its 3 am here and i cant close my eyes. so pumped and excited, this is my freinds this is what we ve been waiting for, this is Juve. No matter what, proud of this team finoallafine :flag2:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
@Cheesio, good. keep staying awake. keep not sleeping.

better chance that u will pass out when game starts and miss game

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)