[CL] Juventus 1-2 PSG [November 2nd, 2022] 4:00 pm EaSTern/+5 local (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
So, since we are equal to Maccabi on head-to-head, we need to match their result. If they lose by one goal, we need to make sure we don't lose by 7 goals. Given that Atletico, Sevilla, Ajax, Arsenal, and Barcelona will be in EL, are we really gonna win it? Not with Eurohoax managing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
do we really have 1 win 4 loses? and it is going to be 5 tomorrow.

biden-stupid.gif
Watch maccabi get something against benfica too

- - - Updated - - -

So, since we are equal to Maccabi on head-to-head, we need to match their result. If they lose by one goal, we need to make sure we don't lose by 7 goals. Given that Atletico, Sevilla, Ajax, Arsenal, and Barcelona will be in EL, are we really gonna win it? Not with Eurohoax managing.
Nah just finish bottom save further humiliation in the EL and get allegri sacked

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Supporting the club, wild idea I know. How dare I? :p
paying 200+ euros though... even the club knows that it's the opponent that will attract the spectators, not juventus. this pricing isn't anything to be supported, it's just nuts even for an italian with a higher avg salary than us, random eastern europeans

also, the match is basically meaningless, the team plays terrible football, our best players are out with injuries, etc

if i was a local fan i'd rather spend my hard earned cash on multiple league matches (home or away) than on this one :boh:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
paying 200+ euros though... even the club knows that it's the opponent that will attract the spectators, not juventus. this pricing isn't anything to be supported, it's just nuts even for an italian with a higher avg salary than us, random eastern europeans

also, the match is basically meaningless, the team plays terrible football, our best players are out with injuries, etc

if i was a local fan i'd rather spend my hard earned cash on multiple league matches (home or away) than on this one :boh:
Sure, meaningless or not its still a big game and they are milking it. I dont think people are flocking in to see Messi or Mbappe but Juve playing against strong European side is appealing enough and who knows when we are gonna play in the CL again.

I dont disagree with the last line, would prolly do the same.

Jun 16, 2020

And you know, Italy is the least rich country of the rich EU countries. You do earn less there than you do in Germany, England or The Netherlands. Can’t speak for the north but I know that in the south, average salaries should be in the €1600 range.

Its insane money for a match, even in the richer countries standard. Imagine taking your son to such a game, that’s the kind of money you’d like to spend for a weekend away with your family, instead the club asks you to pay it for potentially ending last in the groupstage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)