[CL] Juventus 1-2 Benfica [September 14th, 2022] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Even the mascot zebra is embarrased. :anon::sergio::touched:
Imagine how he must feel.
Toiling for more than 2 hours in that thing, having court side view of the game, but missing most of it because your job is to provide meaningful entertainment to the fans who most of the time don't even notice you.
And for the brief moment when you do gaze around the pitch you witness Dinofootball, Jihadball, octogons and what not.
I'm genuinely surprised that he didn't set himself on fire after our display.

Last edited:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Didn't watch.

But Allegri must go, at least to change the physical training staff. The team is ravaged by injuries, no coach can succeed in those conditions. Allegri has always plagued his teams with injuries, wherever he went.

I actually think not many coaches would make much of a difference right now, given the available players.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Haven’t seen the game. But I am soo glad I didn’t bother to get up early abcs watch it. This team is unwatchable now. I always get soo angry watching this team. Don’t think I will watch them for the rest of the season.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Haven’t seen the game. But I am soo glad I didn’t bother to get up early abcs watch it. This team is unwatchable now. I always get soo angry watching this team. Don’t think I will watch them for the rest of the season.
Same. Too many fires at work but as soon as I saw 1-1 on live score I knew we'd fold.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
There is always a way. :touched:

Just think of the worst case scenario: "Taking we the lead in the 5th min with a marvelous, structured and precisely executed ellaborate play.
Then defending the rest of the whole game, only then they tied in the 89th min and then they score the second goal in the 95th offside" :sergio:

Anything better than that Ill take it. :boh:
The ability to predict the kind of play before the match is clearly shows the Allegri's flaws on his approach. and the opponents punish it faster than this prediction
We already see this so many times

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)