[CL] Juventus 1-2 Benfica [September 14th, 2022] (16 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If McKennie gets to play more central and further forward, he can be pretty decent. He used to get in good scoring positions before being moved out of his preferred spot. Give him a chance.
He can’t pass. He sucks even worse as a midfielder.

- - - Updated - - -

@DanielSz

The fullback that was called up? Tommaso Barbieri. Is he a promising talent?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Anyway I'm calling a 2-1 win for us in this game.

Mirretti to score his first goal for us, and McKennie to somehow score again, in spite of everything

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Finally the twin towers start with McKennie behind ready to dunk any misses. Surely impossible to mark all 3 in the air :tuttosport:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Eh? I was poking fun at your insistence that we haven't given McKennie a fair chance. He's played 50 games for us in all comps. Him not cutting it isn't down a lack of opportunity.

I wouldn't say it's necessarily problem solved, but Fagioli would be a refreshing change to put in there instead. He'd be my choice.
No mean to offend. We lack options and we sent Zakaria away to keep the American. Fagioli is a big ask for someone who barely plays in Serie A, let alone a CL game like this. We don't even know if he could last 45 minutes in Serie A, in a high pressure game like this. If he gets hooked after 15 terrible minutes, it could really hurt his confidence.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
About as expected. Still would have preferred Fagioli in over McKennie, but other than that it’s our best bet tonight.

We really only have a half-fit Di Maria who can come off the bench and provide a spark. My word what a bad stage we are in as a club on and off the pitch.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
About as expected. Still would have preferred Fagioli in over McKennie, but other than that it’s our best bet tonight.

We really only have a half-fit Di Maria who can come off the bench and provide a spark. My word what a bad stage we are in as a club on and off the pitch.
In recent times we’ve been in this stage around February-March. Now we are at this stage about a month into the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)