[CL] Juventus 1-2 Benfica [September 14th, 2022] (14 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I don't see how Max can trust to start McKenn over Fagioli. You know what you have and if it isn't good enough to go with someone different no matter who it may be. Was big fan of McKenn and his initial hustle but appears to have only regressed over time here. Hasn't learned a damn thing while wasting time doing stupid vids.

And Cuads I guess has to start (who else?).Right now that looks like a weak link of McKenn/Cauds. Hopefully get a lead with him in there and then take him out. I would feel safe to add Gatti as a backline sub to protect a lead though who plays the wide spot on the backline?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
probably with 4-4-2 (instead of the 5-3-2 seen in paris for the 1st half) in the defending phase:

Maybe it works better but unfortunately still not able to hide the McKenn/Cuads combo out there. Though maybe a run or two from Cuads produces a goal but please take him out by 60 minutes. He's a liability as a backline defender. His legs appear gone this season.

Mar 12, 2019
It's better to start Fagioli with Miretti and Paredes on mid and Cuadrado on the wing and keep Mckennie on the bench for the second half. That way when Mckennie comes in we sub Cuadrado too and put Di Maria on the right.That way we look more balanced. Listen Allegri

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Maybe it works better but unfortunately still not able to hide the McKenn/Cuads combo out there. Though maybe a run or two from Cuads produces a goal but please take him out by 60 minutes. He's a liability as a backline defender.
oh yeah, there are asterisks, footnotes and huge "but"-s with any lineup i can imagine

just curious, how would you line up this team with the currently available players?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
just curious, how would you line up this team with the currently available players?
@s4tch is back :tuttosport:

answer: doesn't matter. Max would lose with Madrid starting XI against Palermo, then Beaniebaby would sell all RM players for 20mil each and then AA would declare that vincere is unica cosa che conta and offer everybody 10mil contracts until 2248

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If McKennie gets to play more central and further forward, he can be pretty decent. He used to get in good scoring positions before being moved out of his preferred spot. Give him a chance.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
[
Not well versed on soccer like Amer sports formations but I say go you go with the best 11 players to start and McKenn surely isn't one of them. Cuads no doubt can be but not for 90 minutes. Fagioli needs to start over McKenn. Go for the jugular to score first and no playing not to lose. Like I said Cuads needs to come out by 60 minutes (lead) maybe Gatti for defense and if (tied) ADM in front of the forward line.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Ok, let's play Zakaria instead of McKennie. Problem solved.
Eh? I was poking fun at your insistence that we haven't given McKennie a fair chance. He's played 50 games for us in all comps. Him not cutting it isn't down a lack of opportunity.

I wouldn't say it's necessarily problem solved, but Fagioli would be a refreshing change to put in there instead. He'd be my choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)