[CL] Juventus 1-2 Benfica [September 14th, 2022] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So Vlahovic was rested away to Viola for a non-important game according to Max against PSG away in CL, but played the full match home against Salernitana before a must win home CL game against Benfica?
Maxx is always lying in press conferences he did last time too

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
So Vlahovic was rested away to Viola for a non-important game according to Max against PSG away in CL, but played the full match home against Salernitana before a must win home CL game against Benfica?
Also Di Maria who just recently “recovered” from injury started that match only to be injured again and leave us with the spectacle of McKennie on the wing.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Also Di Maria who just recently “recovered” from injury started that match only to be injured again and leave us with the spectacle of McKennie on the wing.
What a spectacle that was. I can't wait to see De Shitlio, Mcnuggets and possibly even Kean stating tomorrow. We deserve everything that is happening/going to happen to us.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I think sometimes Max even confuses himself.
Max came back to a completely different club from when he left. This shit is confusing to fans, medical staff, press and even to its owners. Sunday’s fiasco wasn’t even addressed by the management. We play bad on and off the field. I just hope we win tomorrow regardless of the general state. We can’t just give up and feel sorry for ourselves. The players must show a strong and positive reaction tomorrow.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Max came back to a completely different club from when he left. This shit is confusing to fans, medical staff, press and even to its owners. Sunday’s fiasco wasn’t even addressed by the management. We play bad on and off the field. I just hope we win tomorrow regardless of the general state. We can’t just give up and feel sorry for ourselves. The players must show a strong and positive reaction tomorrow.
You know...the thing that scares me the most is that both milan teams surely had said similar things like these during those 9 years of Juventus reign...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)