[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters
Jan 22, 2016
There is absolutely no doubt that we were in need of a champion like Ronaldo to boost our brand and CL chances.

However, I'm just pondering if Beppe would've built a more competitive team if we weren't presented with the opportunity of signing Ronaldo but rather investing those money in improving other areas with 2 - 3 new players. In addition, I think Beppe didn't feel the need to sign Ronaldo cause we already splashed a lot od money on Higuain.

Nonetheless, we might go off topic with such discussion. :D
Bep is the main reason we have a shit mid. He sold a future star and best player in the team and brought fucking Higuain with the money.
Summer befor he sold Vidal and pirlo left, what was his answer? Buying fucking Khedira and Hernandez :lol

He didn't answer our weakness in 3 summers and now we are in this mess.

- - - Updated - - -

Doret Begardam.

Gorbooneh @Ramin ham beram man :) shomaha azizaan hasteen vaseh man
Bah Bah. Cheghadr khobe Jame ironia inja Jame.
Raminam eyne khodet taj sare:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Since the season is over, let's sum it up.

1. It was a very weird year. Right from the beginning and to the very end.

2. Initially the club wanted to buy SMS to the midfield and Godin to the defense, which made perfect sense. But then they bought CR7, which lead to a domino effect: Higuain had to go -> Bonucci had to be invited back in order to sell Higuain to Milan -> Caldara had to leave with Higuain -> the huge hole in the midfield -> Benatia leaving the club in the winter. A well-built structure suddenly disappeared and turned into a complete mess.

3. This was one of the years when it didn't feel like there was a team on the field. Just a dozen of people trying to kick the ball.

4. Beppe left the club, and it wasn't an amicable divorce.

5. There was no usual pattern "awful football in the autumn -> great football in the spring". It was a monotonous canvas of ugly football, with rare glimpses of beauty (MU away, Atletico at home).

6. Juventus was kicked out of Coppa Italia on the early stage.

7. Serie A reached the new low - none of the teams were able to even try to compete with Juventus, and it happened not because Juventus were that great, but because those teams, especially Napoli and Roma, significantly degraded (Roma were in Champions League semifinals last year ffs), while others didn't become better.

Now, after all of these events, it feels like it was just a completely wasted year. It was so weird and dull that now I cannot even say that tonight's defeat somehow upset me, because it was the most logical thing that could have happened in this chain of events.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's sad but I feel spoilt winning the 8th league. It's a great achievement but id happily give all 8 to win that 1 CL. Yes I'm CL obsessed and always will be, you'd think if support a Madrid but I can't and won't let go, I will always love this club, and keep praying and rooting till my last breath. Fino Alla Fine. Next year it is, or the year after, or after, or.............

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
No matter what
Forza Juve forever
Been in much much worst situations
Lost the hope 100 times ... but Juve always managed to rise from the ash
2020 CL WILL BE FOR JUVE
MARK IT

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Guz
How many times the team knocked Juve out managed to win the title later?

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
It's sad but I feel spoilt winning the 8th league. It's a great achievement but id happily give all 8 to win that 1 CL. Yes I'm CL obsessed and always will be, you'd think if support a Madrid but I can't and won't let go, I will always love this club, and keep praying and rooting till my last breath. Fino Alla Fine. Next year it is, or the year after, or after, or.............

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Nah man. It's not fair to say that. I understand that people are tired of weak competition in Italy and they want entertainment and excitement but giving 8th titles away..too much bro. Just remember when Conte took over and we took that 1st Scudetto straight outta Milan's hands, that was amazing. There were much more precious moments. But yeah, disappointment is totally understandable right now.

Oct 23, 2011
I really wish I cared less. Result like this simply rip a piece of my heart out. We were so underwhelming, the way Ajax was able to find space around our box made us look like amateurs. The last time we were so over classed was Cardiff, and this time by a team that has 100x lesser budget than we do. How do we manage to look toothless with perhaps the best player that has existed in this tournament? Yes, we lack technical abilities, especially in midfield, but does that warrant us look like absolute fools compared to that Ajax midfield? The problem is much deeper than that. Apart from skill the players lack character. Apart from Ronaldo, every single one of them gave up after their second goal. We were never going to win the Champions League with this squad, and we have been deluding ourselves since the day of Ronaldo's arrival.

We have a long way to go this summer, as I believe we are at least 3/4 players away from making another final.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I really wish I cared less. Result like this simply rip a piece of my heart out. We were so underwhelming, the way Ajax was able to find space around our box made us look like amateurs. The last time we were so over classed was Cardiff, and this time by a team that has 100x lesser budget than we do. How do we manage to look toothless with perhaps the best player that has existed in this tournament? Yes, we lack technical abilities, especially in midfield, but does that warrant us look like absolute fools compared to that Ajax midfield? The problem is much deeper than that. Apart from skill the players lack character. Apart from Ronaldo, every single one of them gave up after their second goal. We were never going to win the Champions League with this squad, and we have been deluding ourselves since the day of Ronaldo's arrival.

We have a long way to go this summer, as I believe we are at least 3/4 players away from making another final.
Thats the worrisome ´part...the problem seems to be way deeper than firing allegri and te players.

The board, the league, the italian culture and tactics...the way they see football. Is just a big mess

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
No not really. Costa, Cuadrado, Bernardeschi, Ronaldo, Cancelo, are very technical players. But it’s different story when you play with dead wood midfielders.
Exactly. They are quality players who are being restricted by pussy tactics.

We had Dybala man marking De Young for fucksake.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats the worrisome ´part...the problem seems to be way deeper than firing allegri and te players.

The board, the league, the italian culture and tactics...the way they see football. Is just a big mess
Such a backward country run by small minded geriatric fucks

The way the ultras behaved tonight was embarrassing too.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Exactly. They are quality players who are being restricted by pussy tactics.

We had Dybala man marking Dr King for fucksake.

- - - Updated - - -

Such a backward country run by small minded geriatric fucks

The way the ultras behaved tonight was embarrassing too.
The other day i was critizing Allegri for playing pussy tactics and I was hoping for a coach like PEP and guess what. I was banned from his thread. Man Pep loses sometimes but his teams always play great football. It’s okay to lose when you trying and playing good football. Juve have been trying to play pussy tactics since I remember and guess what this brought us? Disappointment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)