[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters
Sep 13, 2015
Not talking about this season “Atlete match” only
Against Bayern
Against Madrid
And some other games when he surprised us with his tactic when he is forced to play for wining
Yeah but only if he could learn how not to overcomplicate the first legs. Not sure how many games does he need to learn that scoring goals grants you a progression.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Not talking about this season “Atlete match” only
Against Bayern
Against Madrid
And some other games when he surprised us with his tactic when he is forced to play for wining
I'm talking about this match. Classic Allegri would choose to defend 1-1, but he did not, and utterly got fucked in the process.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Oh Lord why am I so crazy about this team. I really wish I cared less than I do now.

I love winning scudettos but after so many years of no competition I just have nothing to look forward to next season.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Oh Lord why am I so crazy about this team. I really wish I cared less than I do now.

I love winning scudettos but after so many years of no competition I just have nothing to look forward to next season.
It could be worse. In a parallel universe you could be an Interista.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
nice joke, this 2 games vs ajax alone was enough for sack, CL team cant play like that

and the 2nd leg, at home

this is the worst CL lose since frozen kebab

- - - Updated - - -

+1

he is kylian mbappe of defence, we will get him as we get kylian
And unlike Mbappe, he's handsome enough to be a Juve Player @Lion

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
It could be worse. In a parallel universe you could be an Interista.
I know. On the other hand, they don't get their hopes up too high each season so they don't get disappointed that much.

Anyways, Forza Juve. What else can we say. Thankfully, most of use are still young here so we might see Juventus winning it one day. Feel sorry for fellas who are in their 50s. No more CLs in your lifetimes buddies lol

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
I know. On the other hand, they don't get their hopes up too high each season so they don't get disappointed that much.

Anyways, Forza Juve. What else can we say. Thankfully, most of use are still young here so we might see Juventus winning it one day. Feel sorry for fellas who are in their 50s. No more CLs in your lifetimes buddies lol
At least they have enjoyed tow
20-30 they dont even know how does it taste

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You can't win the CL with a heavily below par midfield, period.

Expected to go out to City in semis or give an easy win to Barca in final, but might as well end the torture here.

Too bad Zidane already signed for Real. Our mgmt was prolly high after the Atletico win, a tie we won by one goal, and told him no.

Did we give de Ligt a standing ovation?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)