[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (13 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters
Sep 13, 2015
You mean the same guy who paid 90m for Higuain?
There is absolutely no doubt that we were in need of a champion like Ronaldo to boost our brand and CL chances.

However, I'm just pondering if Beppe would've built a more competitive team if we weren't presented with the opportunity of signing Ronaldo but rather investing those money in improving other areas with 2 - 3 new players. In addition, I think Beppe didn't feel the need to sign Ronaldo cause we already splashed a lot od money on Higuain.

Nonetheless, we might go off topic with such discussion. :D

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
There is absolutely no doubt that we were in need of a champion like Ronaldo to boost our brand and CL chances.

However, I'm just pondering if Beppe would've built a more competitive team if we weren't presented with the opportunity of signing Ronaldo but rather investing those money in improving other areas with 2 - 3 new players. In addition, I think Beppe didn't feel the need to sign Ronaldo cause we already splashed a lot od money on Higuain.

Nonetheless, we might go off topic with such discussion. :D
It's all revisionist really. We probably will never know. But what I'm saying is that Beppe had his chance, and he sold Pogba and signed Higuain.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
"Dybala had a muscular problem, he was working well in limiting De Jong. Kean stretched the field better but naturally it liberated De Jong more so"

Max

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Players to leave
Players to come
Its all related to “is Allegry staying or leaving” after tonight humiliation
I think he'll leave. Its hard to believe we lost to a much smaller budget team. Real Madrid I can understand because the surprise from Ajax and Real are on decline. But when we face Ajax, they are no longer a surprise and our injuries should not be an excuse.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Max is great when he is playing for a win
Disastrous and very predictable when it is draw he is looking for
And he “conte previously” r from the same school and eventually same result...heartbreaking lose
Not this again. :sergio: This was ONE match he was not looking to get a draw. Can you stop with this fucking cliche?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
@Mark, do u reckon that Beppe was primarily sacked cause he disapproved the signing of Ronaldo and wanted to invest the money in strengthening other areas? :confused:

I'm just wondering what would've been his moves and progression of the season if we didn't sign the goat.
He wanted bonaventura ffs beppe has a lot to answer for. Letting marchisio go right or wrong and giving khedira 6 mill a year contract extension is just retarded. They reason our midfield is as shit as it is now is because of beppe. Lets not kid ourselves Vidal went for pennies by the current market standards and replaced him with hernanes ffs

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
I think he'll leave. Its hard to believe we lost to a much smaller budget team. Real Madrid I can understand because the surprise from Ajax and Real are on decline. But when we face Ajax, they are no longer a surprise and our injuries should not be an excuse.
I like Max
But its time to change
Hope it is the last season for him with Juve
And most important, the new coach is not Conte

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
"Dybala had a muscular problem, he was working well in limiting De Jong. Kean stretched the field better but naturally it liberated De Jong more so"

Max
Why is it I feel allegri always bases his game plan on how to nullify the opposition and never about how we can actually use our squad to be an actual threat to the opposition

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)