[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

macbk

Jul 17, 2018
Sadly they were better than us over two legs. Doesn't feel good, but I'm not going to lose faith in this team. We lack a couple of players and hopefully we'll fix those things in the summer.
We really were dominated in both legs, more so today.

Allegri is an issue.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Outclassed completely by a better team, far more technical than us and seemingly more determined

We lack technical players in the midfield and it's been a glaring issue all year
I don't think Allegri put the wrong formation out to be honest, the players that were out there should've done better but we've been playing without a competent midfield all year

Ajax are class but we should've done better

I'm fucking deflated and devastated, an all too familiar feeling in this competition

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Its weird. You would get the feeling that Ajay are the team with more experience. They looked composed. Nothing fancy....just better organization and how to create space by simple movement. We looked erratic with very little attacking game plan.

Very dissapointing end to the season. I don't think anyone is going to bother celebrating yet another meaningless scudetto
They were nothing but fancy. 90min of FIFA football.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Let's be honest, we are nowhere near good enough to win the CL.

The comeback in the last round papered over the cracks. But to be 1-0 in both legs and go out is shameful.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Excellent Ajax. It tells that they do the training with a ball, unlike us. For us, with the way we play the whole season, even the quarters were a jack pot.
I'll cheer for Ajax till the end.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Thats enough! I usually dont talk after 1 game but its not 1 game Im talking about
Our style is just not good enough and we need to change!
Ajax are great and are deservedly in the Semis but I did expect us to be the better side when playing on home turf!
I`d like the Ajax coach to be our coach and take along De Ligt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)