[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dybala starts then MDS instead of Cancelo

Pussy tactics at its finest. Will we ever learn one day? I don't think so. It will always be like that forever and ever. Fuck that moment that we scored that doomed away goal. FUCK IT REAL HARD

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I am upset about Allegri saying that he wants to counter Ajax game play so that they can't attack like they did the first game and then goes and chooses MDS over Cancelo
Well, Cancelo was one of the biggest reasons why Ajax were able to do that, so what's your point?

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Pre game meltdown. Relax its only Ajax. If we play with the right amount of aggression, we will go through without problems.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well, Cancelo was one of the biggest reasons why Ajax were able to do that, so what's your point?
My point is that we are going to defend the lead instead of trying to win the game and we know how these end.

- - - Updated - - -

Pre game meltdown. Relax its only Ajax. If we play with the right amount of aggression, we will go through without problems.
Right aggression :lol2:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Don'r know what to think about MDS startiong over Cancelo.Yes Cancelo is a defense liability but MDS delivers nothing in attack.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
Guys, go over to DAZN online and register...you'll get a 1 week free trial, just make sure to cancel before the week is up. Enjoy the game without freezing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)